CNN Panics After Jeopardy Contestants Miss Russia Investigation Question

the American people dont care about the fake russia story. only cnn and liberals (i repeat myself) care!

WATCH: CNN Panics After Jeopardy Contestants Miss Russia Investigation Question

I love these "nobody cares" threads, so obvious in their wishful thinking desperation.

Right ---- "s0n"?
Keep pushing RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Collusion

Actually I have yet to post anything about it. Keep up the reading lessons. You never know, maybe something will eventually take. I've seen plants grow on rocks so anything is possible.

the American people dont care about the fake russia story. only cnn and liberals (i repeat myself) care!

I love these "nobody cares" threads, so obvious in their wishful thinking desperation.

Right ---- "s0n"?

Actually I have yet to post anything about it. Keep up the reading lessons. You never know, maybe something will eventually take. I've seen plants grow on rocks so anything is possible.
The fact they made a game show the center of a report speaks volumes of just how scared the left is
Is they all they had to report on? lol

Right ---- "s0n"?

The fact they made a game show the center of a report speaks volumes of just how scared the left is

Actually the fact that you just made up a posting history I don't have out of your own ignorance, and then got called on it, and then rushed to change the subject, demonstrates the depth of your desperation.

As I said, pursue the reading lessons.

Right ---- "s0n"?

Actually the fact that you just made up a posting history I don't have out of your own ignorance, and then got called on it, and then rushed to change the subject, demonstrates the depth of your desperation.

As I said, pursue the reading lessons.
Is that what your TDS translated what I did? wrong.

The suits at Created News Network know exactly what they’re doing and are 100% cognizant their programming is destroying the brand and chasing viewers away in droves. Yet they continue with the Russia b.s. ad nauseam with sprinkles of whatever the latest phony Trump stories of the day may be. Day after day, month after month, year after year now it’s an endless pursuit of total irrelevance. And they’re a bang up job of it!

Forum List

Back