CNN Panelist: This Conversation 'Would Be Much Uglier'

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Salon's David Sirota To Don Lemon: If Majority Of Mass Shooters Wasn't White, 'Conversation Would Be Much Uglier' (VIDEO)

Salon writer David Sirota appeared on Don Lemon's CNN show on Saturday to discuss that the majority of mass shooters in the United States have been white.

In Sirota's recent article titled "Time To Profile White Men?" the Salon writer argued that nuanced conversations that grew out of the tragic Newtown shootings on mental health and gun control is due to the race of the shooter.

He wrote, "But the point here is that those tempered and nuanced conversations are only able to happen because the demographic at the center of it all is white guys."

Speaking with CNN's Don Lemon, Sirota said, "I think we should ask the question why is America 30 percent white guys, and 70 percent of the shootings in the last many decades have been at the hands of white guys ... I do think it's interesting to note that had 70 percent of mass shooters been let's say Arab or African-American men, I think the conversation would be ... much uglier."

Lemon summarized one of the points Sirota made in his recent article. "If the suspect or the shooter was a black male [he'd be labeled as a] thug; Muslim, [a] terrorist," Lemon said.

Salon's David Sirota To Don Lemon: If Majority Of Mass Shooters Wasn't White, 'Conversation Would Be Much Uglier' (VIDEO)

I'll see your white guys killing innocent people in mass shootings, and raise you the many many many more black guys killing (mostly) other blacks in shootings every day in black neighborhoods. A hell of a lot more blacks have ended up murdered in ones, twos, etc. by black shooters in comparison to deaths by whites in mass shootings.

The totals wouldn't even be close. In Chicago last October they already eclipsed the number of murders in 2011 when they recorded death number 430-something, the vast majority of whom were blacks. So add those numbers up for the past five years in only Chicago and you'll have a hell of a lot more dead people than mass shootings for the past 15 - 20 years in the entire country.

I'll see your white guys killing innocent people in mass shootings, and raise you the many many many more black guys killing (mostly) other blacks in shootings every day in black neighborhoods. A hell of a lot more blacks have ended up murdered in ones, twos, etc. by black shooters in comparison to deaths by whites in mass shootings.

The totals wouldn't even be close. In Chicago last October they already eclipsed the number of murders in 2011 when they recorded death number 430-something, the vast majority of whom were blacks. So add those numbers up for the past five years in only Chicago and you'll have a hell of a lot more dead people than mass shootings for the past 15 - 20 years in the entire country.

I think you just proved the OP's point. :cool:

You make an compelling argument one if you just took for what it's worth might tend to believe you. But sadly there are some who are just a little bit more aware and statics seem to support the logical argument that in most diverse neighborhoods, crimes are usually committed by the same races living in that said neighborhood.

Racial Murder Statistics the Left and Others don't want you to know (Vanity)

Now if wanted something to support your argument you would go to the Blaze which tends to ONLY report what is already been reported about Black Crime while ignoring all other crimes, quite obviously. But this is the Blaze, not so much reliable for such information:

‘Race Wars’ Part 1: The Shocking Data on Black-on-Black Crime | Video | TheBlaze.com

But getting more information you begin to see what I said earlier seems to be the facts, while on one graph where the Blaze's graph stopped at 2005, the same graph which goes to 2008 also shows White on White crimes raising to surpass Black on Black crimes.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

But this article which really had nothing to do with the argument you started out with, which I noted was a false argument anyways..but merely a deflection from what the article was actually pointing out, so since you couldn't counter it yourself you interject your own self-serving argument to appease yourself and others who think like you.

Dispute this: A Guide to Mass Shootings in America | Mother Jones

Here are a few black serial/mass murderers

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

By far and away the majority of shooters are black. The majority of victims are black. Liberals don't like this fact so they ignore it.

A few white guys over a long period of time killed, what, several dozen innocent people. Maybe as many as a hundred or two? I'm far too lazy to research it. But over that same period of time, whatever it might be, we'd find hundreds if not thousands of black guys killing, primarily, thousands of other black guys.

So, yeah, let's delve into what folks might have alleged about a black shooter in Newtown rather than why a small segment of our population, blacks, are killing one another by the thousands.

Whatever floats the Salon boat I guess.

A few white guys over a long period of time killed, what, several dozen innocent people. Maybe as many as a hundred or two? I'm far too lazy to research it. But over that same period of time, whatever it might be, we'd find hundreds if not thousands of black guys killing, primarily, thousands of other black guys.

So, yeah, let's delve into what folks might have alleged about a black shooter in Newtown rather than why a small segment of our population, blacks, are killing one another by the thousands.

Whatever floats the Salon boat I guess.

Don't worry, I know these pesky "facts" sometimes get in the way of your "altered" version reality. But just think, you're not alone. :eusa_clap:

Don't worry, I know these pesky "facts" sometimes get in the way of your "altered" version reality. But just think, you're not alone.

How in the fuck is this fact?

Forum List

Back