Discussion in 'Politics' started by rtwngAvngr, Nov 16, 2004.
Has anyone seen CNN even acknowledge the UN/oil for food scandal? I haven't.
What?!?!??! How could they possibly acknowledge that when there are so many things that are so much more important!!!! Like.....
1. All those liberals who are in therapy because of Bush winning.
2. Half of Bush's cabinet resigning and a lot of the CIA ..... this is definitely a coverup by the Bush administration for sure!
3. Yet another reliable source (i.e. the friend of a cousin of the wife of the son of a janitor who once worked in the same building near a polling place somewhere in Ohio ) has come out with astounding revelations of vote tampering!
4. . Michael Moore reveals in an upcoming movie that if you play the theme song to "Law & Order" backwards and at slow speed, there is a subliminal message that says "Vote for Bush! Vote for Bush!"
5. The economy is going into the crapper! Increasing employment, low inflation and a stock market rally are thought by many economists at the DNC to be definite signs that America is in the midst of the worst economy since the Stone Age!
6. We are losing the war in Iraq because the French don't like us!
7. Proof that religious fanatics have infiltrated the Bush Administration was revealed today when George Bush was overheard saying "God Bless You" to Condi Rice after she sneezed!
8. The real John Kerry was abducted by aliens (who were being paid by the Swift Boat Vets and the Republican National Committee) and was replaced with a clone during the Iowa primaries!
9. New videotape out of Fallujah shows Marines smoking cigarettes (gasp!) and NOT washing their hands after using the toilet!!
GW said "God bless you"? Oh, oh - that was a major slip-up. It's a good thing he didn't use the secret handshake!
The thing that really pisses me off about this one is that Duelfler reported that Kofi Annan, his son (the CEO of the Oil For Food Program) and several others high up in the UN had direct responsibility for much of this and that some of those 21 Billion dollars made it into the hands of the current "insurgents" in Iraq. This means that the UN leadership has directly and indirectly funded those who are currently killing our Marines and Soldiers. Then Kofi has blocked several attempts to get investigations about this.
We need to revoke their Diplomatic Immunity arrest those asses, maybe we could even restore a modicum of responsibility to the UN if we acted against those who would give money to our enemies with one hand and with the other say they support world peace. To them I say :fu2:!
Can you imagine how apeshit the libs would go if we pulled out? It's worth doing just to see their heads explode. I hope we do it soon.
Actually, I'd like to see Kofi Annan and his fellow mafiosi buddies put on trial for fraud, accessory to mass murder, accessory to rape, and crimes against humanity ....
then shot DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!
That would be awesome.
couldn't Bush just sign an executive order that says since they are interfering with an investigation into them their immunity is revoked, and they must either leave post haste or be arrested?
cnn still hasn't called ohio for bush
Separate names with a comma.