CNN on U.S.A intervention in Hungary.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
This is repulsive.

I don't get it, there's all this shrieking about Hungary, but not about Israel?

I'm not aware of Hungary's military strikes on hospitals schools, or power-plants, or Hungary's buffer zone with armed guards, or Hungary stealing other's peoples lands in "Settlements" or about Hungary shooting live fire into crowds killing people all the time, unlike Israel.

But, why would CNN be honest, or impartial there, considering the big owner of CNN is Aviv Nevo an Israeli Jew.

Hungary is a threat to international order. The US must act -- now - CNN

Hungary is a threat to international order. The US must act -- now
By Guy Verhofstadt

Updated 12:03 PM ET, Wed September 12, 2018

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

Viktor Orbán, the Prime Minister of Hungary, at the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Tuesday, I did not go so far as the late, great, John McCain, who once described Orbán as "a neofascist in bed with Putin."

However, I certainly would not have disagreed with Mr. McCain's analysis in 2014. If anything, the situation regarding the rule of law and democracy in Hungary has since deteriorated.
In a historic vote on Wednesday, over two-thirds of members of the European Parliament voted to trigger soon Article 7 of the Lisbon Treaty, which starts the process of sanctioning the Hungarian government in light of its growing authoritarian and anti-democratic behavior, which could eventually lead to the suspension of Hungary's voting rights in the European Union.

European Parliament votes to punish Hungary for erosion of democracy

In an extensive analysis of the situation in Hungary, the report by European lawmakers expressed serious concerns about the deterioration of the rule of law and democracy in the country, marking the culmination of years of futile dialogue between the EU and Hungary.

Since 2010, Viktor Orbán has passed laws that suffocate the free press, politicize Hungary's judiciary and demonize nongovernmental organizations. Shamefully, he has echoed anti-Semitic themes and targeted the international, highly respected Ce

CNN is a secular, Jew hating media outlet.
You’re just a guy with Shit 4 Brains.

• Banned

CNN's big owner Aviv Nevo is an Jewish Israeli, and CNN's CEO is Jewish Jeff Zucker.

You mega-Zionists have a habit of thinking anything not mega-Zionist is somehow anti-Zionist, it's no wonder why in much of the World's people don't really care for Zionism, except in the dumb, dumb Bible Belt Evangelicals, and places around NYC , Los Angeles, West Palm Beach, or Chicago, with Jews.

Anyways, Hungary isn't given a fair shot, just because they're not Jews.

I don't think that's fair, Jewish Zionists think they're above the Law.

This is repulsive.

I'm not aware of Hungary's military strikes on hospitals schools, or power-plants, or Hungary's buffer zone with armed guards, or Hungary stealing other's peoples lands in "Settlements" or about Hungary shooting live fire into crowds killing people all the time, unlike Israel.

But, why would CNN be honest, or impartial there, considering the big owner of CNN is Aviv Nevo an Israeli Jew.

By Guy Verhofstadt

Viktor Orbán, the Prime Minister of Hungary, at the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Tuesday, I did not go so far as the late, great, John McCain, who once described Orbán as "a neofascist in bed with Putin."

However, I certainly would not have disagreed with Mr. McCain's analysis in 2014. If anything, the situation regarding the rule of law and democracy in Hungary has since deteriorated.
In a historic vote on Wednesday, over two-thirds of members of the European Parliament voted to trigger soon Article 7 of the Lisbon Treaty, which starts the process of sanctioning the Hungarian government in light of its growing authoritarian and anti-democratic behavior, which could eventually lead to the suspension of Hungary's voting rights in the European Union.

In an extensive analysis of the situation in Hungary, the report by European lawmakers expressed serious concerns about the deterioration of the rule of law and democracy in the country, marking the culmination of years of futile dialogue between the EU and Hungary.

Since 2010, Viktor Orbán has passed laws that suffocate the free press, politicize Hungary's judiciary and demonize nongovernmental organizations. Shamefully, he has echoed anti-Semitic themes and targeted the international, highly respected Ce
They had better be careful George Soros has his fingers into the government operations in that area.
upload_2018-9-15_20-13-35.jpeg

This is repulsive.

But, why would CNN be honest, or impartial there, considering the big owner of CNN is Aviv Nevo an Israeli Jew. So is George Soros and that has not stopped him yet. He wants to open the borders and allow in any Sheethead that shows up, well then if that is your thinking then how about open up the Mexico border. Its the same case with the same type of people.

By Guy Verhofstadt

They had better be careful George Soros has his fingers into the government operations in that area.View attachment 216740

Last edited:
This is repulsive.

By Guy Verhofstadt

They had better be careful George Soros has his fingers into the government operations in that area.View attachment 216740
George is not welcome:
The Hungarian government has launched a campaign that vilifies billionaire investor George Soros as a threat to national security.
The official campaign includes posters and billboards in major cities that depict the Hungarian-born Jew next to the slogan, "Let's not allow Soros to have the last laugh!"

The posters, which have been criticized by Jewish groups, accuse Soros of supporting illegal immigration to the country.

Soros has worked for decades on issues related to democracy and human rights, especially in central and eastern Europe. But his support for refugees fleeing the Middle East and Africa for Europe has made him a target of the Hungarian government led by Prime Minister Victor Orban.

Peter Szijjarto, the country's foreign affairs minister, defended the campaign on Monday, labeling Soros as a "national security risk" in a statement. He accused the financier of wanting to demolish a border security fence and "settle hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants in Europe and Hungary."

This is repulsive.

By Guy Verhofstadt

What's funnier is that the US is a far, FAR bigger threat to "international order" than Hungary ever could be, no matter how hard it tried.

• Banned
This is repulsive.

By Guy Verhofstadt

What's funnier is that the US is a far, FAR bigger threat to "international order" than Hungary ever could be, no matter how hard it tried.

No arguments there.

This is repulsive.

By Guy Verhofstadt

Soros was trying to over throw the government or at lease screw with the money end of the deal. He was pushing the open borders just like here. Remember George does not like Jews. He got his Europe puppets to carry their power to weaken the current government. If he follows his plan he want to over throw the Country soon if the people don't support the President. This is a place to watch how Soros operates.

This is repulsive.

By Guy Verhofstadt

we are Not and threat to International or we are a threat to Globule Order. Just the same as Hungary is.

CNN's big owner Aviv Nevo is an Jewish Israeli, and CNN's CEO is Jewish Jeff Zucker.

You mega-Zionists have a habit of thinking anything not mega-Zionist is somehow anti-Zionist, it's no wonder why in much of the World's people don't really care for Zionism, except in the dumb, dumb Bible Belt Evangelicals, and places around NYC , Los Angeles, West Palm Beach, or Chicago, with Jews.

Anyways, Hungary isn't given a fair shot, just because they're not Jews.

I don't think that's fair, Jewish Zionists think they're above the Law.
Shit4Brains.

Forum List

Back