Cnn On The Republican Debate

CNN has been known as the 'Communist News Network' and "Clinton News Network' for many years. So i take their opinions with a grain of salt. I know where they're coming from.

Yeah, any news source that doesn't walk to the beat of the far right drum is "Communist"! :lol:
I'll take CNN over the heavy ideologicalyl tilted Fox News or MSNBC any day.

Well, that would explain your use of the word ideologicalyl.

Yeah, keep watching CNN.

:lol:

CNN has been known as the 'Communist News Network' and "Clinton News Network' for many years. So i take their opinions with a grain of salt. I know where they're coming from.

Yeah, any news source that doesn't walk to the beat of the far right drum is "Communist"! :lol:

That's cool. I wont tell you what to watch or read. CNN & NBC are far Left-Leaning and are in the tank for the Democrats. I think that's pretty obvious. Fox News leans Conservative so i like them a little more. Just watch what you want. But don't tell me CNN isn't in the tank for the Democrats. Because i know better. But hey,enjoy. It's a great Country.

Well, that would explain your use of the word ideologicalyl.

Yeah, keep watching CNN.

:lol:

Yeah, I had a typo :)eek:}, which I'd take any day compared to your numerous notoriously lame posts.

That's cool. I wont tell you what to watch or read. CNN & NBC are far Left-Leaning and are in the tank for the Democrats. I think that's pretty obvious. Fox News leans Conservative so i like them a little more. Just watch what you want. But don't tell me CNN isn't in the tank for the Democrats. Because i know better. But hey,enjoy. It's a great Country.

This is all true, and true with regards to other media sources as well, just look at the Washington post versus the New York Times. That’s why I try to get news from a variety of sources, then consider the facts and opinions I have heard from as impartial a viewpoint as possible.
Its not as though both sides don’t have their valid points, just as both have their questionable arguments and policies.

Putting CNN in the league with MSNBC regarding leaning far left is just plain pure ignorance. I consider CNN as more so MSM, where as MSNBC is the left's answer to Fox News as far as being loaded with extreme ideological talking heads preaching to the choir.

I just read an opinion on cnn.com I would like to share. Are Republicans at war with reality?
It’s a fairly enjoyable read mostly about the policies expressed by the G.O.P. hopefuls during Thursday’s debate. There is one small point I would disagree with the author on however. Are Republicans at war with reality? - CNN.com
In the op/ed, John Avlon writes: “The lowest moment for responsible governance occurred when all the candidates on stage raised their hands to say that they would reject a 10-to-1 spending cut to tax hike split as a deal to reduce the deficit. That is a sign of a party that is being held intellectually captive by its most extreme activist elements”.
Frankly I think everyone should be clear on this one point if nothing else, conservatives (both republican and teaparty) are being held “intellectually captive” by their billionaire puppet masters and the corporations who buy and sell politicians in Washington like cattle at a meat market. They didn’t care what the American people thought; I doubt they care what some activists think either (that is as long as fox news can keep conning people into voting for them).
I think when we sit here and pretend like conservative fiscal policies aren’t written by and handed down to them from the Koch brothers and other like minded top earners, it lends both conservatives and their ludicrous economic policies legitimacy they do not deserve.

All you proved is that you're dumber than all the Republican candidates. Such budget deals have been offered a number of times in the past, and they always turned out to be cons. The tax increases were effective immediately, and the promised future budget cuts never materialized.

The dolt who asked the question is a propagandist doing the DNC's bidding. You're an dolt and an imbecile. Debating sleazy morons like you is a waste of time.

Oh joy... a new libtard mouth breather for the board. Goody!

Actually I’m neither liberal nor conservative, I’m a registered independent and my opinions reflect that. I’m not offended though, I have noticed some people are quick to label one as the opposition the moment ones opinions disagree with their own.
I have been known to criticize or support policies from either side, and I’m often labeled as a conservative when I disagree with liberal policies and a liberal when I disagree with conservatives. I suppose its just par for the course anytime one engages in political discussions.

You're obviously a liberal. No conservative could be stupid enough to make the OP you submitted.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I’m not trying to blame all the corruption on billionaire lobbying. However It is a fact that the super rich have been spending hundreds of millions on campaign donations with the vast majority going to conservatives, and conservative fiscal policy clearly shows this.

Is everything you post going to be this stupid and this easily refuted?

I get the same thing from the same haters who attacked you above. They can't imagine a conservative who thinks the Republican candidates we have to choose from are for the most part idiots. Guys like Pawlenty and Daniels just aren't angry and hsyterical enough for them.

The current GOP strategy is embarrasing, and the platform is hopelesslly monolithic.

Back in the 50's...there were moderates, and even liberals in the GOP, and the party was pretty secular. Ahh...the good old days of an actual big tent...now it seems like it's mostly just socially conservative Christian southerners and midwesterners. Not that that's a bad thing though.

Let me get this straight: you also claim you're a "conservative," right?

This is all true, and true with regards to other media sources as well, just look at the Washington post versus the New York Times. That’s why I try to get news from a variety of sources, then consider the facts and opinions I have heard from as impartial a viewpoint as possible.
Its not as though both sides don’t have their valid points, just as both have their questionable arguments and policies.

Could you make your font a bit smaller?

Now that is a reasonable post.
Specifically I think its incredible foolish to cut taxes when the country is running a minor budget surplus and then increase military spending dramatically so the country returns to an enormous deficit when the economy is strong, run that deficit for a decade, then when the economy is weak demand huge spending cuts while insisting on doing nothing to increase revenues.

The fact is the Bush administration should have maintained the budget surplus, but now that it’s too late we should at least wait until the economy is strong again to demand budget cuts. Furthermore, I think we should close some tax loopholes to require some of the 66% of corporations that pay no taxes, to pay some.

So it's all Bush's fault?

Yeah, you're a genuine conservative.

And I'm the queen of England!

Putting CNN in the league with MSNBC regarding leaning far left is just plain pure ignorance. I consider CNN as more so MSM, where as MSNBC is the left's answer to Fox News as far as being loaded with extreme ideological talking heads preaching to the choir.

I hear ya but CNN has been in the tank for the Democrats since its founding. And it still is. I agree they're not as far Lefty-Nutter as NBC,but they are Left/Democrat-Leaning. Fox News might be the only Conservative-Leaning TV Media Outlet. I do wish there were more but Fox News is it for now. I watch less & less Cable News by the day though. It's not very intelligent or inspiring stuff for the most part. It bores me. I was just pointing out that CNN's opinions are biased in favor of the Democrats. But hey,enjoy what you like. I don't believe in telling people what to watch or read.

All true, of course liberals have their own brand of “vitriol” as well; I suppose it just shows how extremists have come to dominate the discussion on a national level.
You know, I have a funny little theory. If we could have a perfect democracy with totally free speech and zero partisanship where everyone has a chance to be heard and be given due consideration, then valuable and intelligent opinions and policies would be elevated while less valuable ones shrink to obscurity. The end result would be the cumulative intelligence of the entire nation becomes equal to the combined intelligence of every citizen; the result would be government would work well and the nation would prosper endlessly.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll say one thing for you: this is the most entertainment I've had in weeks.

Democracy is rule by the bottom 51% of the population. Only incredible cluelessness could explain anyone claiming this gang is going to produce intelligent decisions. Over and over again the voters have proved they are stupid and that they are the worst kind of suckers. Obama's election is all the proof of that needed.

I just read an opinion on cnn.com I would like to share. Are Republicans at war with reality?
It’s a fairly enjoyable read mostly about the policies expressed by the G.O.P. hopefuls during Thursday’s debate. There is one small point I would disagree with the author on however. Are Republicans at war with reality? - CNN.com
In the op/ed, John Avlon writes: “The lowest moment for responsible governance occurred when all the candidates on stage raised their hands to say that they would reject a 10-to-1 spending cut to tax hike split as a deal to reduce the deficit. That is a sign of a party that is being held intellectually captive by its most extreme activist elements”.
Frankly I think everyone should be clear on this one point if nothing else, conservatives (both republican and teaparty) are being held “intellectually captive” by their billionaire puppet masters and the corporations who buy and sell politicians in Washington like cattle at a meat market. They didn’t care what the American people thought; I doubt they care what some activists think either (that is as long as fox news can keep conning people into voting for them).
I think when we sit here and pretend like conservative fiscal policies aren’t written by and handed down to them from the Koch brothers and other like minded top earners, it lends both conservatives and their ludicrous economic policies legitimacy they do not deserve.

All you proved is that you're dumber than all the Republican candidates. Such budget deals have been offered a number of times in the past, and they always turned out to be cons. The tax increases were effective immediately, and the promised future budget cuts never materialized.

The dolt who asked the question is a propagandist doing the DNC's bidding. You're an dolt and an imbecile. Debating sleazy morons like you is a waste of time.

I fail to see why tax cuts and revenue increases can’t go into effect at the same time, a later time when the economy can handle both.
Using personal attacks and insults in a debate is unproductive and shows one to be unwilling to listen to any viewpoint one does not already agree with. Furthermore, such attacks are often a tactic used when someone can’t formulate a rational argument to refute a statement they would prefer not to agree with, they are intended to dissuade ones opponent from continuing to disagree or get said opponent angry and flustered so they cant think clearly to formulate a rational response. You’ll find such tactics usually fail miserably with me.

The health care law commonly referred too as Obama care is an area I can certainly criticize.This Health care law is a excellent example of democrats being simply wrong and deserving of criticism.
When President Obama was running for office what he promised us was Universal health care. I (like most everyone else) took this to mean a British type health care system where the sick simply walk into a doctor’s office or hospital and receive treatment.
What we got once he was elected was mandatory health insurance, a bill designed to hand millions of new customers to the health insurance corporations. This Health care law does NOTHING to reform the brutal health care system, but instead forces working class people (under threat of monetary penalty, and possibly worse) to buy health insurance they cannot afford.

In other words, Obamacare isn't liberal enough for you.

You aren't fooling anyone into believing that you're an "independent."

You' re a die-hard lib.

All true, of course liberals have their own brand of “vitriol” as well; I suppose it just shows how extremists have come to dominate the discussion on a national level.
You know, I have a funny little theory. If we could have a perfect democracy with totally free speech and zero partisanship where everyone has a chance to be heard and be given due consideration, then valuable and intelligent opinions and policies would be elevated while less valuable ones shrink to obscurity. The end result would be the cumulative intelligence of the entire nation becomes equal to the combined intelligence of every citizen; the result would be government would work well and the nation would prosper endlessly.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll say one thing for you: this is the most entertainment I've had in weeks.

Democracy is rule by the bottom 51% of the population. Only incredible cluelessness could explain anyone claiming this gang is going to produce intelligent decisions. Over and over again the voters have proved they are stupid and that they are the worst kind of suckers. Obama's election is all the proof of that needed.

I fail to see how the “bottom 51%” (by which I suppose you mean the lower 51% earners) could effectively control government when the number of registered voters in the group of earners is relatively low.
Furthermore, intelligence does not guarantee high income; social factors have a significant impact on earnings potential. In other words, just because people aren’t rich, doesn’t make them less intelligent.

Oh joy... a new libtard mouth breather for the board. Goody!

Actually I’m neither liberal nor conservative, I’m a registered independent and my opinions reflect that. I’m not offended though, I have noticed some people are quick to label one as the opposition the moment ones opinions disagree with their own.
I have been known to criticize or support policies from either side, and I’m often labeled as a conservative when I disagree with liberal policies and a liberal when I disagree with conservatives. I suppose its just par for the course anytime one engages in political discussions.

an "independent" doesn't spout libtard talking points, you're not the first cowardly libtard in here who's claimed not to be a libtard.. but we know you izz a libtad.

The health care law commonly referred too as Obama care is an area I can certainly criticize.This Health care law is a excellent example of democrats being simply wrong and deserving of criticism.
When President Obama was running for office what he promised us was Universal health care. I (like most everyone else) took this to mean a British type health care system where the sick simply walk into a doctor’s office or hospital and receive treatment.
What we got once he was elected was mandatory health insurance, a bill designed to hand millions of new customers to the health insurance corporations. This Health care law does NOTHING to reform the brutal health care system, but instead forces working class people (under threat of monetary penalty, and possibly worse) to buy health insurance they cannot afford.

In other words, Obamacare isn't liberal enough for you.

You aren't fooling anyone into believing that you're an "independent."

You' re a die-hard lib.

Ok if you say so, I suppose from now on I’ll have to oppose anything conservative’s support and support anything liberals propose just because you say I’m a die-hard liberal. I guess then you must also feel Rand Paul is a “die hard liberal” for supporting the repeal of the patriot act and reinstating habeas corpus, we should probably let him know right away so he can change party affiliations.

Forum List

Back