CNN "Ohio too Close to Call"

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
They called other states that were a dead heat but Florida and Ohio they refuse to call. Ohio is now 107k and growing for Bush. I love these lib networks just hanging on to a thread.

insein said:
They called other states that were a dead heat but Florida and Ohio they refuse to call. Ohio is now 107k and growing for Bush. I love these lib networks just hanging on to a thread.

Look for CNN cracking very soon.

CBS, on the other hand, will never acknoledge Ohio for Bush.

Oh Christ, Edwards is whining already!!!!! claiming to all "it's not over" here we go! RECOUNT RECOUNT!!!! You know if Bush takes Ohio the claims of stealing will begin!!!! Just bow your heads and accept DEFEAT!!!!!!!!

Comrade said:
I can't find his speech... what channel is Golden Boy on?

On Fox - no speech given yet, it's what they are saying he is going to do!!!! claims of legal dispute now being talked about!!!!!

They announced him as "The next Vice President of the United States, John Edwards", Oh mercy!!

UsaPride said:
They announced him as "The next Vice President of the United States, John Edwards", Oh mercy!!

I think John Edwards has just begun a civil war.

UsaPride said:

HAHAHAHAHA! and so he speaks!!!
:puke:

That was some speech, will wait another day for all counts to be counted!! duh! will this change anything? I doubt it!!!!!! ACCEPT IT, L-O-S-E-R!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd throw this in for everybody.

The Dems have been talking about the provisional ballots in Ohio. First they said there were 200,000, then they said 250,000. I switched over to CBS to see the Dan Rather sweat, and they just said there were 175,000.

The radio station I was listening to as I was coming home said they called the Secretary of State for Ohio and were told that there were only 140,000 provisional ballots. That means Kerry would not only need all of them to be valid, but would need almost all of them to be votes for him to win.

I heard a speech by John Kerry after he voted this morning. He said that when a winner starts coming in, the other person needs to concede so the country can begin to heal. HOW DARE YOU!!! After all that, you sit there behind a legal team to tear up the country even more. Have you no decency? Have you no shame?

Hobbit said:
I heard a speech by John Kerry after he voted this morning. He said that when a winner starts coming in, the other person needs to concede so the country can begin to heal. HOW DARE YOU!!! After all that, you sit there behind a legal team to tear up the country even more. Have you no decency? Have you no shame?

another kerry flip-flop..... now we know why he lost.

i also heard him today, when asked, "how do you think it will turn out", he replied, "i have an idea, and I will let you know once the results are known". WTF?

funny how they won't call Ohio for Bush, but they are calling other states that haver narrower margins of victory for Kerry and EVERY state has provisional ballots. So does that mean we hold off on giving Kerry Michigan, New Hampshire, et al?

freeandfun1 said:
he replied, "i have an idea, and I will let you know once the results are known".
He can keep his "idea" along with his "plan". What an idiot!!

freeandfun1 said:
funny how they won't call Ohio for Bush, but they are calling other states that haver narrower margins of victory for Kerry and EVERY state has provisional ballots. So does that mean we hold off on giving Kerry Michigan, New Hampshire, et al?

Probably because Kerry cant possibly win without Ohio, so they are putting their eggs in that basket. That is where they have decided to take their stand.

remie said:
Probably because Kerry cant possibly win without Ohio, so they are putting their eggs in that basket. That is where they have decided to take their stand.

Oh, I understand..... I am just pointing out (as if yesterday's vote did not confirm that a majority of Americans have already noticed it) the HYPOCRISY of the dimwit party.

freeandfun1 said:
Oh, I understand..... I am just pointing out (as if yesterday's vote did not confirm that a majority of Americans have already noticed it) the HYPOCRISY of the dimwit party.

Gotcha!!!!

Forum List

Back