CNN: Obama's Bain Push 'Doesn't Appear To Be True'

Romney is saying, "Stop looking at what I signed. I'm telling you what to believe. Trust me".

What about what Obama has done with his constitutional powers? Are you going to trust him??? :eusa_shifty:

Like I said in the previous post. What has Obama done that's so bad? And look at all the good he's done.

You call the Muslim brotherhood in control of Eygpt good? Seriously? You don't like Christianity, but what Obama has done is pretty much the same but Islamic. Less woman rights, llkely war within the middle east...Yes, he killed bin laden, but he made other problems. :eusa_silenced:

Tell that to the people in places like El Paso, Nogales and Brian Terry's family, tovarich.

using a man's death for crass political gain?

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

Giving guns to the drug cartels that lead to the death of our border guards doesn't concern you? WTF:mad: This is an act of war against Mexico as we were supplying an enemy that has killed 30,000 people in Mexico with guns.

NUTS.

It started with Bush and was hidden from Obama.

What about what Obama has done with his constitutional powers? Are you going to trust him??? :eusa_shifty:

Like I said in the previous post. What has Obama done that's so bad? And look at all the good he's done.

You call the Muslim brotherhood in control of Eygpt good? Seriously? You don't like Christianity, but what Obama has done is pretty much the same but Islamic. Less woman rights, llkely war within the middle east...Yes, he killed bin laden, but he made other problems. :eusa_silenced:

Uhh, what does that have to do with Obama?

Have you read the Iraqi Constitution? Written under Bush and the Republicans?

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

He was a investor in Bain, but wasn't managing it after 1999. He retired after he finished what he was doing...So not everything he said was true, but who says we don't say half truths?

Investor? Is that what you call the owner?

I was told by several libtards on this board that stockholders do NOT own the company.

Were they... lying to me?

You're a liar. Do you want to do away with limited liability for inactive easterners? I'll be right behind you. But you're still a lying sack of shit. I doubt that many straight thinking people like the idea of limited liability, because it's put in a box called a corporation.

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

Giving guns to the drug cartels that lead to the death of our border guards doesn't concern you? WTF:mad: This is an act of war against Mexico as we were supplying an enemy that has killed 30,000 people in Mexico with guns.

NUTS.

Fast and Furious did not start under Bush, and we do not know if it was hidden from Obama because he refused to release the Documents that could prove it one way or another.

But then I seriously doubt you will ever admit that to yourself.

Breitbart? Holy shit. Is this the same four Bain employees backing up Romney's spin?

Here is the CNN article about it too:

Obama camp: Romney 'misleading' on Bain

Remember that last part of Cutter's statement -- about responsibility for "his" investments.

But first, is there anything other than the SEC filings to suggest a hands-on Romney role at Bain post-February 1999?

No is the word from four sources who communicated with CNN on Thursday -- all of whom have firsthand knowledge of Bain's operations at the time in question. Three of the four are Democrats, and two of the four are active Obama supporters in Campaign 2012.

John King: Why is 1999 so important in 2012? - CNN.com

CaféAuLait;5621494 said:
Breitbart? Holy shit. Is this the same four Bain employees backing up Romney's spin?

Here is the CNN article about it too:

Obama camp: Romney 'misleading' on Bain

Remember that last part of Cutter's statement -- about responsibility for "his" investments.

But first, is there anything other than the SEC filings to suggest a hands-on Romney role at Bain post-February 1999?

No is the word from four sources who communicated with CNN on Thursday -- all of whom have firsthand knowledge of Bain's operations at the time in question. Three of the four are Democrats, and two of the four are active Obama supporters in Campaign 2012.

John King: Why is 1999 so important in 2012? - CNN.com

Foul !!!!

They must be plants.

This story can't have any credibility.

The original premise has to be true.

After all, it is giving the left a reason to provide each other with electronic hand jobs at a record pace.

Don't kill it for them.

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

NUTS.

Has Obama ever messed up according to those who support him?

CaféAuLait;5621516 said:
Has Obama ever messed up according to those who support him?

Sure.....

The stimulus wasn't big enough.

ACA is a bomb....should have gone for single payer.

The constitution is still in place. He was supposed to kill it.

Will the SEC charge Obama with a 10B-5 Volition?

Rule 10b-5 -- Employment of Manipulative and Deceptive Devices

It shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, or of the mails or of any facility of any national securities exchange,

To employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud,

To make any untrue statement of a material fact or to omit to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading, or

To engage in any act, practice, or course of business which operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit upon any person, in connection with the purchase or sale of any security.

Forum List

Back