CNN Nose Picker!!!

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Did anybody see CNN News really late last night??? The reporter was talking about the bomb scare in NY, in studio. I don't know who he was. All of a sudden he starts putting his finger in his nose and the camera tried to pull away from his face. But you could still see his mouth, nose, and the long string of snot he pulled out. It was so disgusting!!! They quickly switched to the reporter on the street in NY, but it was too late.

I can't stop thinking about it. I have no appetite today. I've never seen anything like that.

Did anybody see CNN News really late last night??? The reporter was talking about the bomb scare in NY, in studio. I don't know who he was. All of a sudden he starts putting his finger in his nose and the camera tried to pull away from his face. But you could still see his mouth, nose, and the long string of snot he pulled out. It was so disgusting!!! They quickly switched to the reporter on the street in NY, but it was too late.

I can't stop thinking about it. I have no appetite today. I've never seen anything like that.

Is it just me?????? ...OOOORRRrrr..do some folks share a might more than neccessary?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You should be happy. I bet he picked it for you.

That' SNOT funny.

Well, you know how it goes; it was late night and all of the fast food drive ups were probably closed. What's a fella' to do? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I knew some fool would make a comment like that.

I knew some fool would make a comment like that.

You're lucky.

For a high-quality lass like yourself, it COULD have been a bouquet!

That is friggin' AWESOME!!!

Forum List

Back