CNN & MSNBC Promote Race War

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Since the video came out yesterday, both stations have 'wallpapered' their news coverage with chronic replaying of the Chicago Police video of the killing of McDonald. It continues to be super excessive.

The only conclusion I can draw, is that they wanna whip things into a frenzy and see more bleeding. If it bleeds, it leads I can understand.......but why else keep it on a constant 24 hour loop?

14 - 1.jpg

Since the video came out yesterday, both stations have 'wallpapered' their news coverage with chronic replaying of the Chicago Police video of the killing of McDonald. It continues to be super excessive.

The only conclusion I can draw, is that they wanna whip things into a frenzy and see more bleeding. If it bleeds, it leads I can understand.......but why else keep it on a constant 24 hour loop?

should they pretend all is hunky dory to satisfy white men?

No....not at all.....especially since they have a #blacklivesmatter agenda which fits the Dem candidates narrative.

That's how liberal media propaganda works.

No....not at all.....especially since they have a #blacklivesmatter agenda which fits the Dem candidates narrative.

do black lives not matter? is it ok to keep killing unarmed young black men?

and why should they not talk about it when they have to talk to their children about it?

and you're going to say "all lives matter"... and they do... but the reality is, the murder of young unarmed white men isn't an endemic problem in this country.

and why should they not talk about it when they have to talk to their children about it?

and you're going to say "all lives matter"... and they do... but the reality is, the murder of young unarmed white men isn't an endemic problem in this country.

If you can't see that their media coverage is overkill, then you too, are a special kind of moron. But, you have alot of company, as 2015 America is full of special morons.

The board racists haz a big sad. They didn't get the race riots that they and FOX were so badly hoping for, and trying to push so hard.

Racists, you need to understand that the left isn't like you. We don't let people manipulate us. FOX can endlessly scream that blacks are required to riot, but nobody pays any attention to them.

In complete contrast, the right begs to be manipulated. ISIS tells the world their goal is to inspire hatred against refugees and muslims in the west, and the conservative pawns-of-ISIS all run to do their masters' bidding.

I have to agree with the op. I do believe these Medias that are in the back pocket of the DNC, Obama, etc. Is trying to stir up a race war. Who will it help with the elections coming up? think about it? they have their own pipeline into the white house

and is this what you want running your government?

the democrat party condones and stands with that violent group they helped create, the BLM and the OWS and they are the ones out putting together these protestings is stirring stirring stirring with the DNC blessing.

If you can't see that their media coverage is overkill, then you too, are a special kind of moron. But, you have alot of company, as 2015 America is full of special morons.

i don't know... i don't think it's overkill... it took a year to get coverage of the fact that an officer in chicago blasted 15 bullets into a kid who had what was essentially a pocket knife.

I have to agree with the op. I do believe these Medias that are in the back pocket of the DNC, Obama, etc. Is trying to stir up a race war. Who will it help with the elections coming up? think about it? they have their own pipeline into the white house

and is this what you want running your government?

the democrat party condones and stands with that violent group they helped create, the BLM and the OWS and they are the ones out putting together these protestings is stirring stirring stirring with the DNC blessing.

poor wacky steffie....such a loon. :cuckoo:

go back to collecting your gubmint checks.

Forum List

Back