CNN LIED ... AGAIN ... As Do The Snowflakes Who Parrot Them - The GOP Did NOT Pay For the Dossier

I don't know about THIS CNN guy, but CNN and other liberal sources sure have reported that the dossier was originally funded by people in the GOP. They simply have.

And whether it's CNN making such untruthful factual claims against a Republican, or FoxNews doing so about a Democrat, or whatever, why can't we all as Americans just say "enough, just tell us the truth when you're reporting the news?"
'It is what it is' now. In the Liberals' case, what exists now is the culmination of decades of design, hard work, nurturing, etc from the extreme leftist political hemisphere. They have laid it all out on the line - risked everything - which has led them to burn their very credibility around themselves...retracting stories, firing employees, and openly admitting on air they did everything they could do to try to help Hillary win. There is no turning back for them...unfortunately.

Yeah, it appears CNN stretched the truth.

That's putting it extremely politely. CNN was busted ONCE AGAIN reporting FAKE NEWS.

Funny how you completely ignore verified factual history about Fox News and their history with truth that I have linked.
Your credibility is zero. You either have to be a paid troll or as I suggested many times, you have no job and your living on tax payer funded entitlements.

Funny how you completely ignore verified factual history about Fox News and their history with truth that I have linked.
Your credibility is zero. You either have to be a paid troll or as I suggested many times, you have no job and your living on tax payer funded entitlements.
Now don't get all pissy because I pointed out how CNN has completely and utterly DESTROYED its own reputation / credibility by REPEATEDLY being busted lying, pushing fake news, and by 'stretching it'. :p

It is cute how you are seriously trying to compare Fox News, that is ending the 2017 year as THE MOST WATCHED NEWS source in 2017 due to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, the NY Times, et al turning themselves into the 'Fake News' Laughing stocks of the country.
-- Fox News to end 2017 as most-watched network on cable

Your meltdown-generated personal attack was unnecessary, but emotional instability and being easily emotionally manipulated IS / has become an unavoidable snowflake trait .. one the Russians took advantage of by getting so many snowflakes to organize and march for them. :p

Yeah, it appears CNN stretched the truth.
The Washington Beacon isn’t the GOP. Instead it’s a conservative website who pushes the GOP talking points.
However, it seems your Fox News also has issues with the truth. Funny how you never, ever mention that!

All Pants on Fire! statements involving FOX | PunditFact
Legends & Lies | Fox News

There was no stretching as CNN didn’t say it was the GOP, they said “Republicans who were opposed to Trump”. Which is a 100% factual statement

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Who are these Republicans you keep talking about? Give us their names.

Al you have to do is look in the mirror, genius.
After you see your reflection, compile a list of anyone whoever agreed with your shalllow posts. That should give you a starting point of your fellow low information and limited education repetitive posters. You clowns are incapable of carrying an intellectual discussion.
So you nimrods blame everything on the opposition, because it’s an easy out and doesn’t require much usage of that organ between your ears.
Enough said.
Translation: I have no names, I'm just making shit up.

Translation: I just told you where to start, starting with YOU, but you are in denial of the truth, which confirms that you are a hyper- partisan dumb-fuck.
You still have no fucking names. Who are all those Republicans you've been referring to, asshole? And don't try to cop out again by saying "YOU". Fucking hack. :lol:

Last edited:
CNN Reporter Falsely Claims Republicans Funded Trump-Russia Dossier [VIDEO]

"CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez falsely told his network’s viewers on Tuesday that anti-Trump Republicans first funded the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which remains unverified.

Perez has
close ties to the cofounders of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, which CNN failed to disclose.

That “fact” cited by Perez — that anti-Trump Republicans originally funded the dossier — has been ruled “
false” by fact-checkers.

CNN has repeatedly misinformed its viewers about the dossier’s origins.

Perez’s error on Tuesday is at least the third time that the network has
falsely told its audience that Republicans originally funded the dossier."

View attachment 168132

The Situation Room is a CNN show no different than Sean Hannity's Fox News show. It's an opinion show, not a news broadcast.

That aside, it was indeed reported that a Republican originally funded the dossier....

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

CNN is nothing but biased, fake news opinion and propaganda, as they have even admitted live on the air:

Again, Steele is a BRIT ex-Spy...but to protect Hillary / Dims from the law they broke, snowflakes are arguing that the FOREIGN ex-spy who collected and compiled the Russian propaganda is NOT a FOREIGN agent...
So let me get this straight, Hillary hires a law firm, who hires Fusion GPS who hires Steele and that to the Right constitutes DIRECT collusion with Russia, but when Tramp's son, son-in-law and campaign manager meet directly with several Russian agents in Tramp Tower, THAT constitutes no contact between the Tramp campaign and the Russians. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources
How gullible do you have to be to believe that Free Bacon would pay the prices Fusion GPS charges for "PUBLIC" information their own reporters could get themselves. :cuckoo:
Maybe the Russians tried to give them a bargain - they really wanted that false report used. Although the GOP did not take the bait, Hillary, Comey, and Barry were more than willing to oblige.
^^^ And now we see just how gullible!!!

FOR THOSE SNOWFLAKES LATE TO THE PARTY.....

'This is normal for newsrooms that don’t have full-time researchers.'

If a "newsroom" does not have full time researchers/reporters, then they are NOT a newsroom!!!!!

Clearly the Free Bacon is lying.

From the Free Bacon's "About Us" page, as you can see they claim THEY do the INVESTIGATIVE reporting:

The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper that began publication on February 7, 2012. Dedicated to uncovering the stories that the powers that be hope will never see the light of day, the Free Beacon produces in-depth investigative reporting on a wide range of issues, including public policy, government affairs, international security, and media.

I'm not reading this entire thread but "conservative website" doesn't equal "GOP"
But, but, but does that mean when the Right say "Liberal media" equals the DNC that means the Right are lying???
Of course not, no standard applied to the Left applies to the Right also.

So let me get this straight, Hillary hires a law firm, who hires Fusion GPS who hires Steele and that to the Right constitutes DIRECT collusion with Russia, but when Tramp's son, son-in-law and campaign manager meet directly with several Russian agents in Tramp Tower that constitutes no contact between the Tramp campaign and the Russians.
Let's break this down so even a snowflake like YOU can understand....

Hillary/Comey/Obama's Collusion / Election Campaign CRIME:
Evidence shows candidate Hillary Clinton, the DNC (owned by Hillary Clinton), Obama FBI Director James Comey, and
President Obama paid a FOREIGN AGENT (ex-Spy for the UK) through a company working for Russia for a fake document containing RUSSIAN-GENERATED propaganda and the ILLEGALLY USED THAT INFORMATION IN A US ELECTION, which, yes lil' snowflake, is a CRIME.

Jr's meeting with Putin's #1 Lawyer:
1. THE ONLY REASON THE RUSSIAN LAWYER WAS IN THE US WAS BECAUSE OBAMA MADE IT POSSIBLE:
Obama's Department of Immigration had a BAN on Putin's Lawyer from Entering The US
-- SHEW COULDN'T GET INTO THE US.

Obama had to OVERRIDE his own Dept of Immigration's BAN, he had to issue her a 'special' type of Visa usually reserved for 'Emergency' Situations (according to his Dept of Immigration) to get her into the country.

*** GEE, WHY WOULD BARRY GO TO SO MYCH TROUBLE TO GET PUTIN'S #1 LAWYER INTO THE COUNTRY?

2. ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN ENGAGED IN COLLUSION WITH PUTIN'S #1 LAWYER, TOO.

Once in the US, Putin's #1 Lawyer met with MANY different people ... and I don't see any of them getting accused of 'Collusion'. Of SIGNIFICANT note, the Russian Lawyer attempted to set up a meeting with Hillary. Because Hillary was unavailable, CLINTON CAMPAIGN REPS MET WITH THE RUSSIAN LAWYER INSTEAD.

*** MEETING WITH PUTIN'S LAWYER, ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, EQUATES TO 'COLLUSION', SO THIS IS PROOF THAT HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN 'COLLUDED' WITH PUTIN, TOO!

3. I SMELL A 'SET-UP'

After bending over backwards to get Putin's Lawyer into the country, Obama's administration 'miraculously' knew enough in advance about the meeting scheduled with Trump Jr to have the location 'BUGGED' and - what a coincidence - to have OBAMA'S OWN PERSONAL EX-FBI RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR in the room for the meeting.

*** A 5you could see this was a 'set-up from the start: Dept of Immigration BAN by-passed by Obama personally, location bugged in advance, Obama's own ex-FBI Russian translator in the room....

:rolleyes:

4. 'Get Me The Hell Out Of Here!'

Trump Jr stated he was told the meeting had to do with Russia-US adoptions, a subject in which work had been on-going at that time. He said when he found out it was NOT about that he left. Records show he texted his secretary and directed her to call him to give him an excuse to leave. Records do show his secretary did indeed all him moments later, giving him an excuse to leave the piss-poor set-up attempt, just as he said.

*** Much like the illegal leaking of Personal Classified Information by his Intel Loyalists, much like the illegal unmasking of Trump associates, much like the illegal purchase and use of the fake Russia-propaganda-filled report they bought and used in an election, this was yet another pathetic, seditious attempt by Obama to take down Trump in support of Hillary, the 'Keeper of his Legacy'.

FOR THOSE SNOWFLAKES LATE TO THE PARTY.....

'This is normal for newsrooms that don’t have full-time researchers.'
If a "newsroom" does not have full time researchers/reporters, then they are NOT a newsroom!!!!!

Clearly the Free Bacon is lying.

From the Free Bacon's "About Us" page, as you can see they claim THEY do the INVESTIGATIVE reporting:

The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper that began publication on February 7, 2012. Dedicated to uncovering the stories that the powers that be hope will never see the light of day, the Free Beacon produces in-depth investigative reporting on a wide range of issues, including public policy, government affairs, international security, and media.
Like CNN attempting to declare the GOP paid for the Russian-written Dossier 1st, which has been DEBUNKED? :p

So let me get this straight, Hillary hires a law firm, who hires Fusion GPS who hires Steele and that to the Right constitutes DIRECT collusion with Russia, but when Tramp's son, son-in-law and campaign manager meet directly with several Russian agents in Tramp Tower that constitutes no contact between the Tramp campaign and the Russians.
Let's break this down so even a snowflake like YOU can understand....

Hillary/Comey/Obama's Collusion / Election Campaign CRIME:
Evidence shows candidate Hillary Clinton, the DNC (owned by Hillary Clinton), Obama FBI Director James Comey, and
President Obama paid a FOREIGN AGENT (ex-Spy for the UK) through a company working for Russia for a fake document containing RUSSIAN-GENERATED propaganda and the ILLEGALLY USED THAT INFORMATION IN A US ELECTION, which, yes lil' snowflake, is a CRIME.

Jr's meeting with Putin's #1 Lawyer:
1. THE ONLY REASON THE RUSSIAN LAWYER WAS IN THE US WAS BECAUSE OBAMA MADE IT POSSIBLE:
Obama's Department of Immigration had a BAN on Putin's Lawyer from Entering The US
-- SHEW COULDN'T GET INTO THE US.

Obama had to OVERRIDE his own Dept of Immigration's BAN, he had to issue her a 'special' type of Visa usually reserved for 'Emergency' Situations (according to his Dept of Immigration) to get her into the country.

*** GEE, WHY WOULD BARRY GO TO SO MYCH TROUBLE TO GET PUTIN'S #1 LAWYER INTO THE COUNTRY?

2. ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN ENGAGED IN COLLUSION WITH PUTIN'S #1 LAWYER, TOO.

Once in the US, Putin's #1 Lawyer met with MANY different people ... and I don't see any of them getting accused of 'Collusion'. Of SIGNIFICANT note, the Russian Lawyer attempted to set up a meeting with Hillary. Because Hillary was unavailable, CLINTON CAMPAIGN REPS MET WITH THE RUSSIAN LAWYER INSTEAD.

*** MEETING WITH PUTIN'S LAWYER, ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES, EQUATES TO 'COLLUSION', SO THIS IS PROOF THAT HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN 'COLLUDED' WITH PUTIN, TOO!

3. I SMELL A 'SET-UP'

After bending over backwards to get Putin's Lawyer into the country, Obama's administration 'miraculously' knew enough in advance about the meeting scheduled with Trump Jr to have the location 'BUGGED' and - what a coincidence - to have OBAMA'S OWN PERSONAL EX-FBI RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR in the room for the meeting.

*** A 5you could see this was a 'set-up from the start: Dept of Immigration BAN by-passed by Obama personally, location bugged in advance, Obama's own ex-FBI Russian translator in the room....

:rolleyes:

4. 'Get Me The Hell Out Of Here!'

Trump Jr stated he was told the meeting had to do with Russia-US adoptions, a subject in which work had been on-going at that time. He said when he found out it was NOT about that he left. Records show he texted his secretary and directed her to call him to give him an excuse to leave. Records do show his secretary did indeed all him moments later, giving him an excuse to leave the piss-poor set-up attempt, just as he said.

*** Much like the illegal leaking of Personal Classified Information by his Intel Loyalists, much like the illegal unmasking of Trump associates, much like the illegal purchase and use of the fake Russia-propaganda-filled report they bought and used in an election, this was yet another pathetic, seditious attempt by Obama to take down Trump in support of Hillary, the 'Keeper of his Legacy'.
Lies, all lies, no surprise.

Forum List

Back