CNN Least Trusted Cable News Network

You all know what I think of polls...
Rasmussen Poll: CNN Least Trusted Cable News Network
Coming in behind MSNBC. That's right - behind MSNBC.
News
Mark Tapson
6120635426_462d0e77fa_b.jpg

A Rasmussen Poll published Wednesday declares that CNN is the least trusted news network on cable television, reports Politistick.

The new poll found that 75% of those polled watch at least some cable news (24% say they rarely or never watch cable news networks for politics). Out of that number, 42% watch Fox News, 35% CNN, and 19% MSNBC.

Fox News topped the poll as trusted by 50% of those polled. MSNBC is viewed as trusted by 43%. The Clinton News Network came in third in trustworthiness at 33%.

So much for “The Most Trusted Name in News.”

The older the voter, the more likely he or she is to watch cable news networks for politics. Older voters prefer Fox News, while those under 40 prefer to watch CNN.

The poll also found that among all voters, only 37% trust the political news they are getting, compared to 36% who do not. Twenty-six percent (26%) aren't sure.

Regarding election coverage, the poll revealed that

No surprise there. Most also didn’t trust media fact-checking during the campaign. No surprise there, either. Are you getting the message, news media?

rasmussen?

:rofl:
Thanks for the opportunity to bump jillian princess of the losers...:bye1:

You all know what I think of polls...
Coming in behind MSNBC. That's right - behind MSNBC.
News
Mark Tapson
6120635426_462d0e77fa_b.jpg

A Rasmussen Poll published Wednesday declares that CNN is the least trusted news network on cable television, reports Politistick.

The new poll found that 75% of those polled watch at least some cable news (24% say they rarely or never watch cable news networks for politics). Out of that number, 42% watch Fox News, 35% CNN, and 19% MSNBC.

Fox News topped the poll as trusted by 50% of those polled. MSNBC is viewed as trusted by 43%. The Clinton News Network came in third in trustworthiness at 33%.

So much for “The Most Trusted Name in News.”

The older the voter, the more likely he or she is to watch cable news networks for politics. Older voters prefer Fox News, while those under 40 prefer to watch CNN.

The poll also found that among all voters, only 37% trust the political news they are getting, compared to 36% who do not. Twenty-six percent (26%) aren't sure.

Regarding election coverage, the poll revealed that

No surprise there. Most also didn’t trust media fact-checking during the campaign. No surprise there, either. Are you getting the message, news media?

Yet more people still trust CNN than trust Trump.

GANGSTA NEWS NETWORK
Trump-deranged CNN extorts online satirist for making fun of it.
July 6, 2017

Matthew Vadum
drf.jpg

CNN’s case of Trump Derangement Syndrome has become so monstrously acute the network is now hunting down and extorting those who mock it online.

And if there is one thing mendacious, entitled, left-wing journalists hate, it’s being ridiculed in public. So the network, whose anti-Trump stories outdo even the Soviet echo chamber that is MSNBC, threatened to “dox” the mocker. “Doxing” is putting a person’s private information such as a home address, telephone number, or Social Security Number online for the world to see.

This, the latest in a long line of CNN intrigues, began Sunday when President Trump tweeted a modified 10-year-old video of his guest-star appearance at a wrestling match. What apparently earned CNN’s ire was the fact that its corporate logo was superimposed over the face of the person Trump is shown pretending to rough up. After Trump finishes with “CNN,” a graphic for a made-up “FNN: Fraud News Network” is conspicuously displayed.

Needless to say, CNN is in big trouble that is entirely of its own making.

“Considering all of the network's recent journalistic embarrassments and its ratings slide into near-oblivion, perhaps CNN should be on a suicide watch,” Mark Tapson concludes.

Gangsta News Network

GANGSTA NEWS NETWORK
Trump-deranged CNN extorts online satirist for making fun of it.
July 6, 2017

Matthew Vadum
drf.jpg

CNN’s case of Trump Derangement Syndrome has become so monstrously acute the network is now hunting down and extorting those who mock it online.

And if there is one thing mendacious, entitled, left-wing journalists hate, it’s being ridiculed in public. So the network, whose anti-Trump stories outdo even the Soviet echo chamber that is MSNBC, threatened to “dox” the mocker. “Doxing” is putting a person’s private information such as a home address, telephone number, or Social Security Number online for the world to see.

This, the latest in a long line of CNN intrigues, began Sunday when President Trump tweeted a modified 10-year-old video of his guest-star appearance at a wrestling match. What apparently earned CNN’s ire was the fact that its corporate logo was superimposed over the face of the person Trump is shown pretending to rough up. After Trump finishes with “CNN,” a graphic for a made-up “FNN: Fraud News Network” is conspicuously displayed.

Needless to say, CNN is in big trouble that is entirely of its own making.

“Considering all of the network's recent journalistic embarrassments and its ratings slide into near-oblivion, perhaps CNN should be on a suicide watch,” Mark Tapson concludes.

Gangsta News Network

You got a credible link to their threat to dox anyone?

CNN’S SECRET BUSINESS LINKS TO THE CASTRO REGIME
The shameless ties that bind.
July 7, 2017

Humberto Fontova
bhj.jpg

“Wow. CNN had to retract big story on 'Russia,' with three employees forced to resign. What about all the other phony stories they do?” (tweet from President Trump, June 27.)

Start with practically everything from CNN’s Havana Bureau for the past twenty years, Mr President. But don’t take it from me. Take it from the mass-murdering terror-sponsors who graciously bestowed CNN their platform to spread communist propaganda:

“Propaganda is vital—propaganda is the heart of our struggle.” (Fidel Castro.)

“Much more valuable than rural recruits for our Cuban guerrilla force were American media recruits to export our propaganda.” (Ernesto “Che” Guevara.)

“Fidel Castro is one hell of a guy!" Ted Turner gushed to a capacity crowd at Harvard Law School during a speech in 1997. "You people would like him! Most people in Cuba like him."

Within weeks CNN was granted its coveted Havana Bureau, the first ever granted by Castro to a foreign network. Though Tuner officially relinquished his vice chairmanship of (CNN parent) Time-Warner in 2003, the network’s role as subsidiary of the Castro regime’s propaganda ministry remains as shameless as ever—a “shining” legacy!

A genuine (but hopelessly naive) Spanish reporter who took his job title seriously and (very foolishly) attempted to practice his profession in the Castro-Family-Fiefdom, explains the issue very succinctly:

“The Castro regime assigns 20 security agents to follow and monitor every foreign journalist. You play the regime’s game and practice self–censorship or you’re gone.” (Vicente Botin, reporter for Madrid’s El Pais who was promptly booted from Cuba for refusing to play the same sniveling, cowardly game as CNN’s cuckholded –perhaps even black-mailed--“reporters” play every time they file a “story” from Cuba.)

CNN’s Secret Business Links to the Castro Regime

First of all I do not like CNN. But if you are a viewer of FOX you have no leg to stand on to criticize any media organization in the whole world.

No one trusts a Coerced News Network. However, some are debunking their fake drivel at record speeds.

trump-cnn-gif.242977

First of all I do not like CNN. But if you are a viewer of FOX you have no leg to stand on to criticize any media organization in the whole world.

Piss poor moral equivalency that's not even on the mark.
We have a Fox news loyalist.

That you played that card was completely predictable.

I pay attention and don't make lame excuses for bad behavior. CNN has taken advocacy and propaganda to a whole new level.

Trying to turn this into FNC vs. CNN is something someone with an agenda does.

I pay attention and don't make lame excuses for bad behavior. CNN has taken advocacy and propaganda to a whole new level.

The only people who complain about CNN are loyal Fox enthusiasts. Biggest hypocrites alive.

The only people who complain about CNN are loyal Fox enthusiasts. Biggest hypocrites alive.

Anyone who knows anything about journalism, ethics, etc calls out CNN. But if you're one of those bitchy, whiny lefties who has to pass the buck, then I don't care.

Anyone who knows anything about journalism, ethics, etc calls out CNN. But if you're one of those bitchy, whiny lefties who has to pass the buck, then I don't care.

sk070617dAPR20170706044506.jpg

The hooks are in deep on this one......

what a stupid thing to say

what a stupid thing to say
Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back