CNN kept shouting questions at Trump he silenced them with one word

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Kept Shouting Questions At Trump — He Silenced Them With One Word

Donald Trump opened himself to the White House press corps for the first time after Democratic lawmakers leaked his controversial “s***hole” comments to the media last week, and delivered yet another exchange with reporters in the process.
--------------------------------------------------------

I love how he shuts down these pos liars. CNN needs to be shut down, meaning don't let them into the white house they LIE and they start propaganda that twist every thing he says . The idiots spew the lies like wild fire until it reaches to the point they don't know what is true or a lie and sometimes we don't either.
CNN is horrible and they suck.

I watched my typical one minute of CNN and predictably they were ridiculing Donald Trump's doctor calling him names etc. Don Lemon did an eye roll about Trump's reported weight saying "C'mon now". There is your professional journalism going on at Crybaby News Network.

Trump is healthy, but the press looks unfit after latest fiasco

'Media embarrass themselves by diagnosing President Trump with armchair medical advice

“It’s like a sitcom. Dr. Jackson is then challenged by TV Dr. Sanjay Gupta who hasn’t examined Trump,” Gainor said. “What will the media do next? Interview the cast of ‘ER’ or perhaps dig up Dr. House and ask their opinions on the president’s height and weight?”

Reporters spent months diagnosing the president as mentally unfit for office, unstable and Trump was even speculated to have early-onset Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

Now that the armchair doctors and psychologists have been proven wrong, many old school journalists would expect an apology, retraction, or even correction but it doesn’t appear that will happen anytime soon.'

Media embarrass themselves by diagnosing President Trump with armchair medical advice

Forum List

Back