CNN Journalist: don't be nosy

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
A self-mocking column has real value: it expresses the predominant attitude of America's media class toward secrecy

LZ Granderson is a regular CNN columnist and contributor, and has written a column this week that — no joke — urges Americans to stop being so “nosy” about all the bad things the U.S. Government does. You just have to read it to believe it:

CNN journalist: don’t be nosy - Salon.com

Hey, at least the guy was being honest.

Stupid Afro DemocRAT doesn't want people to pay any attention to government corruption. Those people should be shipped to a turd-would country, rather than allowed to turn our country into a turd-world country.

TBH - this isn't a "CNN Journalist"...the thread title is missleading.
He writes for ESPN and CNN.com, from what I see - both are OP-ED positions.
Let's get that straight.
Having said that...if Bush was still President, something tells me he would not offer this opinion.

If a news agency, or any business, insisted on competent Afros, they'd have no one to fill the government quotas.

A self-mocking column has real value: it expresses the predominant attitude of America's media class toward secrecy

LZ Granderson is a regular CNN columnist and contributor, and has written a column this week that — no joke — urges Americans to stop being so “nosy” about all the bad things the U.S. Government does. You just have to read it to believe it:

I am hoping this was parody. I just wish I could be sure.

I am hoping this was parody. I just wish I could be sure.

Unfortunately not.

If a news agency, or any business, insisted on competent Afros, they'd have no one to fill the government quotas.

If USMB insisted on competent posters, you'd be banned.

Hey shit-for-brains, in your utter incompetence, you've confused competency with Political Correctness.

There's a difference between political correctness and racism, and you are a racist and a clown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back