CNN John King admitted Ron Paul in 2nd place in delegate count

Yeah, don't some people have essentially superdelegate power or something of that nature in the caucus states?

That's where he's making his money.
That's more of a democratic party thing, but for republicans they get 3 of those type of delegate in each state. Members of the RNC, basically. So you know that they're not voting Paul. But that's not enough to really matter anyway.

Ah.

Man, the GOP's process is more confusing than the Dem's to me.

Obama racked up his delegates in much the same way Paul is racking up his...hitting the caucus states hard, and using his extremely passionate and organized ground game to work his supporters through the delegate process.

So it can be done.

Should be interesting to see how the establishment cheats him on this one when the final tally comes in. We all know they HATE Paul. I'm sure there are behind the scenes planning and thinktanking on this one.

Oh, also, I thought he was dead last, unelectable and crazy?

Should be interesting to see how the establishment cheats him on this one when the final tally comes in. We all know they HATE Paul. I'm sure there are behind the scenes planning and thinktanking on this one.

Oh, also, I thought he was dead last, unelectable and crazy?

They cheated him during the conventions in the caucus states in 2008 by pulling parliamentary procedure tricks, changing rules out of nowhere, holding private teleconference calls for selecting delegate slates, having large numbers of people just get up and leave out of nowhere during a convention so that they killed the quorum, shit like that.

But if you know proper procedure and rules of order, you can stop that from happening. This time around the delegates are being trained in that procedure, and over the last 4 years there have been a lot of Paul supporters working their way through the ranks to become chairpeople of their county GOP.

I don't see the establishment having as easy a time cheating this time around.

Interesting how the establishment of both sides are seriously threatened by this guy to rig the gears against him. Paul ought to be complimented. Theres lots i disagree with him on, but domestically,dead in for me. Simple answer for the oil problem. Fuck glibaluzation. No more Opec. Refine,and drill our own oil. Dependence on our selves. US then having complete control.

that is nationalizing our oil industry. are you for big or small government. if it's small government, you better start working on alternative sources or energy or we're gonna be held hostage by the middle east for the foreseeable future.

We don't need alternative fuel sources. We are sitting on enough oil to run the country for 900 years. We have more coal than anyone else. We have more natural gas than anyone else. Why aren't we using it? We need to get government out of the way of the companies that want to harness the resources in our own backyard. The side benefit is JOBS!!!!

Forum List

Back