CNN Is The Real USSR!

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Sick of CNN being the news that has brainwashed the mindless to thinking Trump is this/that. And not to mention INFOWARS ready to battle them at real news. THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!

The answer is 1787, 1789, 1791, and 1803.

So you don't like being told you are mindless? Tough.

Last edited:

So you don't live being told you are mindless? Tough.

Oh hey Trump won, get over it.

giphy.gif

Sick of CNN being the news that has brainwashed the mindless to thinking Trump is this/that. And not to mention INFOWARS ready to battle them at real news. THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!

Hey man.....embrace it. I tune in every night to see a few minutes of the derangement syndrome happening on live TV!! These days, its gotten to the point of stoopid......which means they feel they are losing huge!! Its all good.......not to mention, you know only about 319 people are watching that network every night.:coffee:. They only make Trump stronger......only the k00ks are regular watchers.:bye1:

Hey man.....embrace it. I tune in every night to see a few minutes of the derangement syndrome happening on live TV!! These days, its gotten to the point of stoopid......which means they feel they are losing huge!! Its all good.......not to mention, you know only about 319 people are watching that network every night.:coffee:. They only make Trump stronger......only the k00ks are regular watchers.:bye1:

Yeah, it's just I never seen so much mind control of now turning into stupidity happen on CNN. It's amazement, but yet like more cheese for the rats

His approval rating is going up more. It's only the first full week too. Woo! America is awake, big guy.
The real polls have him still in the lower 40s.

Other polls using repeat online polling have him higher but they are inaccurate by 25% or more.

giphy.gif
yes, he won, and I see he is following Jimmy Carter's country ban forty years ago.

Trump can learn. Maybe you can, too.
His approval rating is going up more. It's only the first full week too. Woo! America is awake, big guy.

I think you're the one who is asleep.
Gallup: Trump Net Approval Rating Drops 8 Points In First Week In Office

CNN lost what was left of their credibility during this election with all their fake news stories (especially SINCE the election). Now no one trusts the "most trusted name in news". Soon the only place we'll see their logo will be in the checkout line of the grocery store.

CNN lost what was left of their credibility during this election with all their fake news stories (especially SINCE the election). Now no one trusts the "most trusted name in news". Soon the only place we'll see their logo will be in the checkout line of the grocery store.
It seems like a number of these users are talking like their CNN.

giphy.gif
yes, he won, and I see he is following Jimmy Carter's country ban forty years ago.

Trump can learn. Maybe you can, too.

I think you're the one who is asleep.

LOL from where? San Francisco?

LOL, the left and MSM still think their bullshit approval ratings matter. Polls are total bullshit. Where were you when Hillary was supposed to get 384 EVs?

The Brits and the rest of the hapless EU won't even hold our coats as to fixing the terror problem. They are up to their asses in refugees instead of making safe zones and sending them back to fight. Our guys are supposed to fight ISIS while the Syrian refugees of fighting age get a pass? Trump has the right game plan, draft the Syrians first.

Forum List

Back