CNN is the Modern Day Tokyo Rose- Enemy

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I'm about beyond pissed with these communist. Sure, they used to be known as the Clinton News Network years ago, but today, they are just the enemy and should be treated as such

Resolution is near

-Geaux

Fux entertainment news is just that, entertainment to supplant the reichs propaganda effort of fake news and miss information distribution.

Fux entertainment news is just that, entertainment to supplant the reichs propaganda effort of fake news and miss information distribution.
It pisses me off. Amazing how they are relevant at all in the United States

-Geaux

I'm about beyond pissed with these communist. Sure, they used to be known as the Clinton News Network years ago, but today, they are just the enemy and should be treated as such

Resolution is near

-Geaux
Go around to the various outlets and comment the same everywhere. They are the enemy. They should be called the enemy, and we should be explicit as to why they are the enemy. They are the enemy because they seek to shut down free speech, and overthrow the current government.

Resolution is near

-Geaux
Go around to the various outlets and comment the same everywhere. They are the enemy. They should be called the enemy, and we should be explicit as to why they are the enemy. They are the enemy because they seek to shut down free speech, and overthrow the current government.
nazi_dems.jpg

Watch these guys 30 minutes like I do every day. You will see they only want to undermine our democracy

-Geaux
America is a republic, not a democracy.

A distinction without real meaning, you know what he means.
I know what the words are in the Pledge of Allegiance, and I never pledged allegiance to a mob rule democracy, it's to the "republic."

Simple fact, America is a constitutional republic.

All Mainstream Media is like the modern Tokyo Rose!

They are not called Mockingbird Media for nothing, paid by Deep State globalists , an arm of the Democratic Party.

CNN and leftism in general sucks. They are willing participants and useful idiots in the propagation of the communistic agenda...

Watch these guys 30 minutes like I do every day. You will see they only want to undermine our democracy

-Geaux

I know what the words are in the Pledge of Allegiance, and I never pledged allegiance to a mob rule democracy, it's to the "republic."

I know that.
Some consider that a form of democracy.
And it is.

-Geaux

I know that.
Some consider that a form of democracy.
And it is.
Not arguing that. Just stating a fact is all.

Forum List

Back