CNN Is Burning -Trump Fake News Crusade Backfires

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN's reputation is in the toilet

CNN's brand is destroyed

CNN's reporters have been FIRED

CNN's ratings are hitting rock bottom

The journalism world is talking about how 'The House That Ted Built' has been gutted by political propaganda-driven political agendas.

...it's about time.

Now, on to the next Fake News liberal propaganda-pushing department of the Democratic Party.

(Freedom of the Press? CNN and others are not being stopped from reporting their lies, even though a $100 million lawsuit for libel caused them to issue a retraction on one of their Fake News stories, they are feeling the heat for their choices / actions.)

CNN's brand is destroyed

The journalism world is talking about how 'The House That Ted Built' has been gutted by political propaganda-driven political agendas.

...it's about time.

Now, on to the next Fake News liberal propaganda-pushing department of the Democratic Party.

(Freedom of the Press? CNN and others are not being stopped from reporting their lies, even though a $100 million lawsuit for libel caused them to issue a retraction on one of their Fake News stories, they are feeling the heat for their choices / actions.)

T is fake news.

CNN's brand is destroyed

...it's about time.

T is fake news.
there's a lot of animosity in the post to be sure, but how is what he is saying FAKE when CNN themselves are saying it is?

ie - the russia / trump thing is for ratings. this was an admission to project veritas. now you may be confused because the actual source of the story is named and CNN doesn't do that anymore.

"we need our weaves" - biggest prime example of them creating a story and changing the reality to their chosen delivery. can you deny this?

don't tell me i'm full of shit - address these 2 points and "debunk" them if you can. otherwise i really don't want to hear more lame STOP IT YOU LIAR cause it doesn't help get through these times we currently all live in.

so - before defending CNN tell me - why is "we need our weaves" not making you question everything they do? if not familiar with this, hit up youtube and search for Milwaukee and we need our weaves. you'll see CNN give a peaceful story of a young lady wanting violence to end then you see the rest of the footage someone else got where she's so NOT doing that but saying to burn down other neighborhoods cause they need their weaves.

even though she doesn't wear them. :)

so - if you're going to defend CNN at this point be specific. why is this narrative ok when it's so NOT what was really happening? also, if this isn't fake, what is?

or just sit there and keep going NA NA THEY DON'T LIE NA NA and i'll move on cause this would be going nowhere.

CNN's brand is destroyed

...it's about time.

T is fake news.
there's a lot of animosity in the post to be sure, but how is what he is saying FAKE when CNN themselves are saying it is?

ie - the russia / trump thing is for ratings. this was an admission to project veritas. now you may be confused because the actual source of the story is named and CNN doesn't do that anymore.

"we need our weaves" - biggest prime example of them creating a story and changing the reality to their chosen delivery. can you deny this?

don't tell me i'm full of shit - address these 2 points and "debunk" them if you can. otherwise i really don't want to hear more lame STOP IT YOU LIAR cause it doesn't help get through these times we currently all live in.

so - before defending CNN tell me - why is "we need our weaves" not making you question everything they do? if not familiar with this, hit up youtube and search for Milwaukee and we need our weaves. you'll see CNN give a peaceful story of a young lady wanting violence to end then you see the rest of the footage someone else got where she's so NOT doing that but saying to burn down other neighborhoods cause they need their weaves.

so - if you're going to defend CNN at this point be specific. why is this narrative ok when it's so NOT what was really happening? also, if this isn't fake, what is?

or just sit there and keep going NA NA THEY DON'T LIE NA NA and i'll move on cause this would be going nowhere.

Phuck CNN, I reject their retraction, and their attempts to mitigate the fact that they are nothing but propagandists.
Any apology, retraction or action taken when facing a $100 Million Dollar Judgment is DISINGENUOUS!

They have produced 1,000s of nasty Fake News segments, and have yet to VOLUNTARILY Apologize for one of them.
In fact, The Project Veritas video shows they KNOW "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" is FAKE NEWS, yet that is all that CNN talks about every day 24-7.

They deserve everything they have coming. I hope they are forced to go off the air.

CNN's brand is destroyed

...it's about time.

T is fake news.

Phuck CNN, I reject their retraction, and their attempts to mitigate the fact that they are nothing but propagandists.
Any apology, retraction or action taken when facing a $100 Million Dollar Judgment is DISINGENUOUS!

They have produced 1,000s of nasty Fake News segments, and have yet to VOLUNTARILY Apologize for one of them.
In fact, The Project Veritas video shows they KNOW "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" is FAKE NEWS, yet that is all that CNN talks about every day 24-7.

They deserve everything they have coming. I hope they are forced to go off the air.

have fun.

however since the story broke of "FAKE RUSSIA NEWS" and they pulled it, no more RUSSIA stories are on their front page.

however, they still have not slowed down the attack, just changed what they attack. gotta keep their fan base happy cause it's all they got "left".

People like Penelope are who CNN are going after with their coverage. They know that as long as what they air is negative and about Trump...delusional snowflakes like Penny will eat it up with a spoon and ask for more!

Forum List

Back