CNN is biased

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
says the Nation and leftwingers. The article and comments are comedy gold. These fucking losers don't know what a biased media is. It's hilarious how they cant take it.

And I love how Elizabeth Warren of all people is calling Sanders a sexist......God I love this. I cannot wait until one of these morons is decapitated in the general by Trump

CNN Has It In for Bernie

says the Nation and leftwingers. The article and comments are comedy gold. These fucking losers don't know what a biased media is. It's hilarious how they cant take it.

And I love how Elizabeth Warren of all people is calling Sanders a sexist......God I love this. I cannot wait until one of these morons is decapitated in the general by Trump

CNN Has It In for Bernie
No shit? LOL I thought they were a totally professional, non biased and completely trustworthy news source. Also the check is in the mail and I won't cum in your mouth. I also have some land in Florida and a little stock in a bridge I want to talk to you about.

CNN Has It In for Bernie
This year will be loaded with wondrous moments ranging from the defeat or dismissal of the Hysterical House Dem impeachment charade to the reelection of Trump and the Repub capture of both houses of congress but it's the little pleasures that will fill the gaps and that one is a funny that will bring a smile every time it's mentioned.

Democrats aren't just traitors, they are whiny, sniveling, petulant little hypocrites.

Last edited:

CNN Has It In for Bernie
FF4B8099-E198-4DDD-8634-04C29544FE7D.gif

Warren has hurt herself. She is a proven liar. Bernie is one of the pols in the Imperial capitol with at least some character and honesty. No one believes her.

It must be hard for Warren to be that fake. Even her underhanded, scripted attacks look like her beer commercial. How crazy are the Bernie voters going to get after being screwed for two straight elections? It isn't like they are known as a stable bunch.

It must be hard for Warren to be that fake. Even her underhanded, scripted attacks look like her beer commercial. How crazy are the Bernie voters going to get after being screwed for two straight elections? It isn't like they are known as a stable bunch.
Based on what? They didn’t do anything last time, other than not vote for the crazy bitch. They will likely do the same this time, should the D party again screw Bernie out of the nomination.

CNN Has It In for Bernie

The biggest problem you guys have is that any of these guys is still far better than Trump, who can't get through a speech without slurring his words.

Beyond that, this is the silly season of politics, where you get a bunch of people who agree with each other on 90% of the issues arguing over petty items. After Super Tuesday, none of this will be remembered.

Agree 100% with the thread title.

That's why I haven't watched CNN for the last three years.

Every time that I read that its ratings are sinking further, it "makes a little holiday in my heart" (as the saying goes).

CNN Has It In for Bernie
Every information source is biased. Every one. My solution is to listen to as many different sources as possible and make my own determinations. I listen to CNN and Fox and Rush and NPR.
AllSidesMediaBiasChart_Version1.1_11.18.19.jpg

Forum List

Back