CNN, interviews democrats who voted for Trump 1 year later...they love Trump...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...notice, seveal minorities, a union worker...they all love Trump...they see the real Trump....they know what you morons are trying to do to Trump and they aren't having it...

WATCH: CNN Stunned By What Democratic Ohio Voters Think About Trump

When asked how they thought he was performing, the group replied, "Fantastic," "Phenomenal," "Better than I ever would have dreamt," and He's doing wonderful, he's staying on task."

The panel did not agree with the media and the Democrats' portrayal of Trump being a racist, as they also said he does not get a fair shake from the media.

One of the members of the panel, student Justis Harrison, a minority, said she met Trump and she did not think there was any reason to even suspect that he was a racist.

"He was just the nicest person and if he was a racist as everyone paints him out to be, he could have just walked right past me and not even said a word," Harrison said.

if the rightwingnut daily wire says so

You dumb shit......it is a CNN focus group of Ohio democrats who voted for Trump 1 year ago.....

You shouldn't be drinking on a week night....

Yep...notice, seveal minorities, a union worker...they all love Trump...they see the real Trump....they know what you morons are trying to do to Trump and they aren't having it...

When asked how they thought he was performing, the group replied, "Fantastic," "Phenomenal," "Better than I ever would have dreamt," and He's doing wonderful, he's staying on task."

The panel did not agree with the media and the Democrats' portrayal of Trump being a racist, as they also said he does not get a fair shake from the media.

One of the members of the panel, student Justis Harrison, a minority, said she met Trump and she did not think there was any reason to even suspect that he was a racist.

"He was just the nicest person and if he was a racist as everyone paints him out to be, he could have just walked right past me and not even said a word," Harrison said.
I thought CNN was FakeNews. Why would they air something like this?

I thought CNN was FakeNews. Why would they air something like this?
Tired of faking it?

It's never been an all or nothing ordeal. They are hugely so anti Trump they rush" news" and get things wrong. That is so very true.

Me? I'd like to hope they are trying to get some dignity back n stop being so anti Trump.

We as a country could really stand to get past hating by default.

Forum List

Back