CNN: If Nancy Pelosi ran for president, she'd beat Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Honestly, this one literally had me laughing. This is stuff you might read on the Onion or something. Who and why would someone even propose something like this? They will literally look anywhere and to anyone, throw any idea out there "do you think maybe she can beat Trump!?"

Sounds like CNN is trying to keep her spirits up and "reward" her for her actions which Zucker probably gets excited about as his network continues to flounder. They are desperate for some hero on a horse to ride in and save the town from America First.

Some secretly are happy she is throwing out precedence and impeaching the president. Even as I bet she knows it is going to hurt her party. I predict that in 2020, the House will now be lost and the WH is all but assured for Trump. She went against her own instincts.

Nancy Pelosi: if she ran for president, she'd beat Trump (opinion) - CNN

(CNN)If she were in the market for the job, it is now clear which Democrat would have the best chance of beating Donald Trump in 2020: Nancy Pelosi.

What a dramatic turn of events Pelosi has engineered since Trump rose to power. Not so long ago, she was a political punching bag for Republicans. They ran political ads all over the country morphing the pictures of Democratic candidates into images of Pelosi and issuing stark warnings to voters that any Dem running for the House would be a Pelosi stooge. Even some of her own members preferred fresh leadership as Trump took office.
Now, however, she is enjoying not only a last laugh but also a major comeback—mostly because she has been more successful than any other Democrat at outmaneuvering and often outfoxing President Trump.

Last edited:
Pelousey would beat Trump??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Whether she could or not, is debatable. I've been of the opinion as long as Trump keeps his promises, he won't lose to anyone in 2020. Independent voters in particular, and even moderate Dems, have to respect a politician who keeps his word and is a man of action for America.

The question is, "why would anyone throw out a name of someone who clearly isn't running for president"?

This screams of sheer desperation by some who are fully biased. I am telling you now, as I suspected a couple of months ago; CNN and others will soon be calling for Clinton to enter the race, I am not so certain that she will not answer the call.

Forum List

Back