CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

I heard Harry Reid used his influence as a Senator to run errands for the Mafia, body disposal, loan sharking, money laundering, extortion, etc.

Was it a credible source? If so, bag boy Harry needs to cough up the documentation so we can see for ourselves. If he doesn't, he is obviously guilty and hiding something. So says Synthia.

It may well be a credible source. Maybe. Possibly.

Better play it safe like Harry and get a second one.

Was it a credible source? If so, bag boy Harry needs to cough up the documentation so we can see for ourselves. If he doesn't, he is obviously guilty and hiding something. So says Synthia.

It may well be a credible source. Maybe. Possibly.

Better play it safe like Harry and get a second one.

Wow!

As soon as you said that a second uninformed source might possibly have confirmed the information I received from the first.

Oh, I've been on topic all along. You, like Dear Leader are trying to obfuscate and deflect. Hence, I threw your own off topic "nice dancing" comment right back at you. Only a moron would piss and moan about someone's response when it is a direct quote of their own response.

I have a reliable source who tells me you are a serial rapist and pedophile. Unless you disprove what my source says, we can assume you are hiding something. See how that works? A reasonable person would laugh at such an unfounded allegation and a demand that someone be responsible for disproving said allegation. But then, liberals are not reasonable people who believe and follow our constitution. Pull your head out of your ass and grow up troll.

Yeah, I see how that works, dumbass. Tell me which documents I can make public to prove that I am not a pedophile or a serial rapist and I will gladly release them.

See how that works, dumbass?

Because if someone like you claims I am a pedophile or a serial rapist and have documents that prove it, then not releasing those documents makes me look guilty.

Is Mitt guilty?

Dumbass. :lol:

No, Mitt's innocent until proven quilty. If Harry has evidence to the contrary, it is his responsibility to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Mitt can't be compelled to incriminate himself. You'd know this if you'd comprehended my multiple posts saying the same thing. But no, you have to keep your head up your troll ass. Let me give you a precedent to all of this. Obama, 2008, birth certificate. If only he didn't have soething to hide, he would have produced a document and ended all of the hand wringing and pearl clutching. You guys set the rules then, you don't get to change them now.

This is a perfect illustration of your ignorance about politics.

A presidential election is not a courtroom.

Because if someone like you claims I am a pedophile or a serial rapist and have documents that prove it, then not releasing those documents makes me look guilty.

That is an excellent point. If Harry Reid has a source who has evidence that proves Mitt didn't pay taxes, not releasing the source or the evidence makes Harry look like a douche.

Is Harry a douche?

It's not going to hurt Reid's source to stay secret. He's not running for anything.

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.

Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

I'm sure she meant it in the royal "We".
You're such a pussy. Why should.he release them. If Reid has a full house, lay the cards on the table. Romney called his bluff...er lie

And the American people have overwhelmingly said to themselves "What's he hiding? Maybe I can't trust this guy".

That is an excellent point. If Harry Reid has a source who has evidence that proves Mitt didn't pay taxes, not releasing the source or the evidence makes Harry look like a douche.

Is Harry a douche?

It's not going to hurt Reid's source to stay secret. He's not running for anything.

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

In your wet dreams peewee. View attachment 20544

Here's one from mid-July, dumbass:

Poll: Most say Romney should release additional tax returns

Is Harry a douche?

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

Here's another, dipshit:

Poll shows Americans want to see Romney's tax returns

Is Harry a douche?

Here's one from a few days ago, dope:

63% of Americans Demand That Mitt Romney Release His Tax Returns

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.

Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

You're such a pussy. Why should.he release them. If Reid has a full house, lay the cards on the table. Romney called his bluff...er lie

And the American people have overwhelmingly said to themselves "What's he hiding? Maybe I can't trust this guy".

Who? Obama?

Reid says he has a credible tipster and Huff says they have a reliable tipster who says Reid's tipster is reliable. When does the circular firing squad start shooting?

It's hard to believe that a Senator like Reid could make millions from illegal activities right in front of everyone, but there you go

It's hard to believe that a Senator like Reid could make millions from illegal activities right in front of everyone, but there you go
Really? How much do you think Boehner is worth? How about Cantor and Bachmann?

Are we going to see what Eddie Munster is worth, or is he gonna pull a Romney?

And what makes you think any of it is illegal? Congress, in their wisdom, exempted themselves from insider trading and stock tips laws.

Last edited:

Here's one from mid-July, dumbass:

Poll: Most say Romney should release additional tax returns

Hey moron, it's now mid-August......you know, a whole month later. The only folks who still care are the mouth frothers like you over at Daily Kos. Put the cheetos down, come out of your mom's basement, get some sunshine and get current. BTW, hope the big kids don't beat you up when you start junior high this week.

Really? How much do you think Boehner is worth? How about Cantor and Bachmann?

Are we going to see what Eddie Munster is worth, or is he gonna pull a Romney?

And what makes you think any of it is illegal? Congress, in their wisdom, exempted themselves from insider trading and stock tips laws.

We know you're ignorant, but don't show it off so much please. None of those guys point at wealthy people and call them evil or accuse them of commiting felonies. Your idol does. Harry needs to put up or shut up. If he is going to question Romney's wealth and make it an issue, he damned well better be an open book to expalin how he got there. Romney was a business man. His wealth is easily explained. Harry was a public servant drawing a salary. How does he explain his wealth? We need to see his bank statements for the last 20 years.

Hey moron, it's now mid-August......you know, a whole month later. The only folks who still care are the mouth frothers like you over at Daily Kos. Put the cheetos down, come out of your mom's basement, get some sunshine and get current. BTW, hope the big kids don't beat you up when you start junior high this week.
Then why did you ignore the one from a few days ago?

You're a fucking amateur. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back