CNN Host: Naked men in girls locker room with 12 yr olds should be allowed

I hit the fucking link and of course it's some fuckwit just talking like he matters.

Terrible title fuck you OP

Get a clip that matches your fucking title next time

This is what he said..

FACT

-Geaux

CNN journalist Chris Cuomo tweeted (then deleted) a controversial response to a Twitter user who raised concerns over transgender men using the same locker room (and bathrooms) as young girls.

The user tweeted,” What do you tell a 12-year-old girl who doesn’t want to see a penis in the locker room?”

Cuomo replied that it shouldn’t matter and stated Americans should teach tolerance of others. Chris deleted the tweet but not before his critics saved it and passed it around social media.

Read more: CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo Deletes A Tweet About Transgender Men Sharing Bathrooms With Little Girls

"Hey Chris ...this is Chris ..."

iu

This is what he said..

FACT

-Geaux

CNN journalist Chris Cuomo tweeted (then deleted) a controversial response to a Twitter user who raised concerns over transgender men using the same locker room (and bathrooms) as young girls.

The user tweeted,” What do you tell a 12-year-old girl who doesn’t want to see a penis in the locker room?”

Cuomo replied that it shouldn’t matter and stated Americans should teach tolerance of others. Chris deleted the tweet but not before his critics saved it and passed it around social media.

Read more: CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo Deletes A Tweet About Transgender Men Sharing Bathrooms With Little Girls
He accidentally exposed his ideology for a moment and knew to remove it.

These people know their ideology isn't popular, so they keep it on the down-low and push it via other means.

This is what he said..

FACT

-Geaux

He accidentally exposed his ideology for a moment and knew to remove it.

These people know their ideology isn't popular, so they keep it on the down-low and push it via other means.

And ^^^^^^^^ that is the reason they were in closets in the first place

They don't realize they're abnormal.

-Geaux

Rump has been "decrying White Male Privilege"? Damn, I missed that too.
Or are you assuming that just because he's orange?

Child abuse doesn't bother Liberal scumbags as long as they can take shots at president Trump.

Again for you slow readers --- I know nothing of any "child abuse" here; I did not watch the video as I was at work when the thread came up, and can't do videos at work.

But since the topic was about men in a girls locker room I recalled Rump's adventures in that very field. He admitted to it and so did his daughter. "Yeah, he does that" were her words IIRC.

Now then. How is that "taking a shot at" Rump? Are you calling Rump and Ivanka liars?

Child abuse doesn't bother Liberal scumbags as long as they can take shots at president Trump.

Again for you slow readers --- I know nothing of any "child abuse" here; I did not watch the video as I was at work when the thread came up, and can't do videos at work.

But since the topic was about men in a girls locker room I recalled Rump's adventures in that very field. He admitted to it and so did his daughter. "Yeah, he does that" were her words IIRC.

Now then. How is that "taking a shot at" Rump? Are you calling Rump and Ivanka liars?

I don't care about Rump.

He's not asking men to be in my daughters locker room, is he? So what's that got to do with me? Nothing.

What's this have to do with me? Everything. This guy said we should allow a naked man in my daughters locker room. That's disgusting, and repulsive... you know.... like all leftists are.

I don't care about Rump.

He's not asking men to be in my daughters locker room, is he? So what's that got to do with me? Nothing.

Actually the ENTIRE POST has nothing to do with you, nor did I say it did. It's addressed to a completely different poster, Evelyn Wood. DUH.

As for Rump, I don't know if he's "asking men to be in your daughter's locker room". Far as I know he reserves that right --- the French might call it "droit du Seigneur" --- for himself.

What ANY of that sort of lechery has to do with "leftism", perhaps only a moron could explain.
Have at it.

I don't care about Rump.

Actually the ENTIRE POST has nothing to do with you, nor did I say it did. It's addressed to a completely different poster, Evelyn Wood. DUH.

As for Rump, I don't know if he's "asking men to be in your daughter's locker room". Far as I know he reserves that right --- the French might call it "droit du Seigneur" --- for himself.

What ANY of that sort of lechery has to do with "leftism", perhaps only a moron could explain.
Have at it.

That's easy to explain.

The right-wing in general has a belief in absolute truth, and morality of right and wrong.

The left, by and large, does not. Bill Clinton famously argued that he wasn't alone with an intern, because there were other people in the white house.

That is a denial of absolute truth, and morals, in one action. Did the left not endlessly defend Bill Clinton no matter what he did? Yes.

I don't care about Rump.

Have at it.

That's easy to explain.

The right-wing in general has a belief in absolute truth, and morality of right and wrong.

The left, by and large, does not. Bill Clinton famously argued that he wasn't alone with an intern, because there were other people in the white house.

That is a denial of absolute truth, and morals, in one action. Did the left not endlessly defend Bill Clinton no matter what he did? Yes.

SoooOOOoooooo................ it's so "easy to explain" that you can't do it?

Man, that's EASY. :lol:

I don't care about Rump.

Have at it.

That's easy to explain.

SoooOOOoooooo................ it's so "easy to explain" that you can't do it?

Man, that's EASY. :lol:

SooooOOOooooo................. I wasted my time explaining it to someone mentally incapable of understanding logical discussion.

Man, my mistake. I won't bother to explain anything to you again. Now hurry on back to Forest Gump and Rain man. They are waiting for you.

Forum List

Back