CNN Host Accuses Conservative Radio Host of White Privilege

Black people can't have "white privilege" too? There sure are a hell of alot of white liberals who think they have "black privilege" or something...

wigger.jpg

I remember there was a short lived hip hop group called "Young Black Teenagers" many years ago. They were all white. I saw an interview and when asked about the name they said "Being black is a mentality".

Maybe she just assumed Mr. Webb had a white mentality :dunno:

First thing I thought of was Gilda Radner.......when SNL was funny.

"Never mind. " Fits this moment for the poor CNN idiot.

roseanne-roseannadanna-never-mind-gif-300x200.gif
Yeah when SNL was funny is absolutely right... That show is toast I think. Being held up by cligues probably, instead of hard numbers these days.

Some of their past actors and actresses are rolling in their graves knowing what the Libby's have done to that platform now.

Poster Aponi started a thread called CNN Wrong Again. The text of her post reads as follows: “CNN legal analyst Martin said fox contributor was suffering from white privilege then she found out Webb is a black man.” Unfortunately, Aponi did not cite a source and her thread was closed. I decided to post with a proper source. The following information is from the Washington Post:

When Webb, a frequent Fox News contributor and host on Fox Nation, said he considered his qualifications more important than his skin color when applying to jobs in journalism, Martin accused him of exercising white privilege.

But there’s a problem with that sentiment, as Webb quickly pointed out:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped,” he responded. “I’m black.”

A CNN analyst called out a Fox News contributor for his white privilege. He’s black.

A personal note to Aponi: Thanks for the information.

Poster Aponi started a thread called CNN Wrong Again. The text of her post reads as follows: “CNN legal analyst Martin said fox contributor was suffering from white privilege then she found out Webb is a black man.” Unfortunately, Aponi did not cite a source and her thread was closed. I decided to post with a proper source. The following information is from the Washington Post:

When Webb, a frequent Fox News contributor and host on Fox Nation, said he considered his qualifications more important than his skin color when applying to jobs in journalism, Martin accused him of exercising white privilege.

But there’s a problem with that sentiment, as Webb quickly pointed out:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped,” he responded. “I’m black.”

A CNN analyst called out a Fox News contributor for his white privilege. He’s black.

A personal note to Aponi: Thanks for the information.

Clear me up on one thing here.

How exactly does this "Martin" person, whoever that is ---------------- somehow morph into the entire "CNN"?

Does he take some kind of multiplying pills?

That said, the passage does remind me of Lush Rimjob talking about Sherrod Brown:

"Of course they (the NYT) don't mention that". Amazing, innit? Limblob thinks a man is black because his name is Brown. Still, Limblob fails to somehow blossom into an entire network; strangely enough he's responsible for that individually.

Weird huh?

Oh and by the way your link is behind a paywall so it can't be read. Ironic innit --- the same thing you said closed the first thread.

These libs should go back to their high schools and universities and punch their teachers right in the nose......

Clear me up on one thing here.

How exactly does this "Martin" person, whoever that is ---------------- somehow morph into the entire "CNN"?

Does he take some kind of multiplying pills?

That said, the passage does remind me of Lush Rimjob talking about Sherrod Brown:

"Of course they (the NYT) don't mention that". Amazing, innit? Limblob thinks a man is black because his name is Brown. Still, Limblob fails to somehow blossom into an entire network; strangely enough he's responsible for that individually.

Weird huh?
Just does.....CNN is this and this is CNN.....

So you mean everybody at CNN lined up, interviewed this guy, and pulled the same boner one after another?

So you mean everybody at CNN lined up, interviewed this guy, and pulled the same boner one after another?
Oh Did I Say That?...oh no I didn't....CNN's house is made of glass....you don't have to look too hard to see that they are just like this interviewer in every way shape and form.....

CNN agitprops are screened to make sure that their emotional makeups are entirely dissociated from the emotions of shame and embarrassment.
A Trumpeteer having the unmitigated gall to speak of others being "entirely dissociated from the emotions of shame and embarrassment?"

:thewave:

GOP Sen. Tim Scott: "Stop bringing candidates with questionable track records on race before the full Senate"

Republicans have a bad reputation on race, attacking Tim Scott for opposing Thomas Farr only makes it worse

Read Senator Tim Scott’s Candid Account of Getting Stopped by Police

Only black Republican senator clobbers Iowa congressman Steve King over white-supremacy row

• South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott blasted fellow Republican Steve King, an Iowa congressman, in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday
  • King mused in a New York Times article about how terms such as 'white supremacist' and 'white nationalist' came to be considered offensive
  • Scott fired back, urging Republicans to condemn King lest they be accused of racism by association
  • 'Some in our party wonder why Republicans are constantly accused of racism – it is because of our silence when things like this are said,' Scott wrote
Hilarious. Tim Scott is the only black Republican member of the senate.

Black Republicans Are the Only GOP Officials Who Seem Bothered by Racism

What we see here, and what we’ve seen since Shelby County v. Holder unleashed modern voter suppression techniques, is a complete lack of Republican opposition to the ongoing drive to discourage and disenfranchise Democratic constituencies, and black Americans in particular. Moderate Republicans are just as indifferent as their most conservative colleagues. Even supporters of criminal justice reform like Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul or Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley have little to say about dedicated efforts from co-partisans across the country to keep black people from voting.

------------------

Cracks me up that the only black Republican in the Senate is bothered that Republicans disrespect him and other African Americans simply because they are black.

1547243916160.jpg

Poor Scott. Scared when he is stopped again and again by the police.

Upset that the GOP engages in voter suppression against other African Americans.

He feels he is laughed at and disrespected by Racist Republicans and called a Tom by other African Americans because he belongs to a party that wants blacks destroyed.

He's having a terrible time.

And he's right, Republicans do disrespect him. King has been in congress for 16 years saying the same racist crap. And Republicans are trying to tell Scott it's "new" and he's not having it.

A Trumpeteer having the unmitigated gall to speak of others being "entirely dissociated from the emotions of shame and embarrassment?"
Mocking the sheer stupidity of tin hat wearing rubes like you doesn't make anyone a "Trumpeteer".

I wondered if there could be any more of a delusional and thick-headed bunch on Earth than the birfers, then you RUSSIA! freaks said "hold my beer".

Please. keep the comedy coming.

GOP Sen. Tim Scott: "Stop bringing candidates with questionable track records on race before the full Senate"

Republicans have a bad reputation on race, attacking Tim Scott for opposing Thomas Farr only makes it worse

Read Senator Tim Scott’s Candid Account of Getting Stopped by Police

Only black Republican senator clobbers Iowa congressman Steve King over white-supremacy row

• South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott blasted fellow Republican Steve King, an Iowa congressman, in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday
  • King mused in a New York Times article about how terms such as 'white supremacist' and 'white nationalist' came to be considered offensive
  • Scott fired back, urging Republicans to condemn King lest they be accused of racism by association
  • 'Some in our party wonder why Republicans are constantly accused of racism – it is because of our silence when things like this are said,' Scott wrote
Hilarious. Tim Scott is the only black Republican member of the senate.

Black Republicans Are the Only GOP Officials Who Seem Bothered by Racism

What we see here, and what we’ve seen since Shelby County v. Holder unleashed modern voter suppression techniques, is a complete lack of Republican opposition to the ongoing drive to discourage and disenfranchise Democratic constituencies, and black Americans in particular. Moderate Republicans are just as indifferent as their most conservative colleagues. Even supporters of criminal justice reform like Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul or Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley have little to say about dedicated efforts from co-partisans across the country to keep black people from voting.

------------------

Cracks me up that the only black Republican in the Senate is bothered that Republicans disrespect him and other African Americans simply because they are black.

1547243916160.jpg

Poor Scott. Scared when he is stopped again and again by the police.

Upset that the GOP engages in voter suppression against other African Americans.

He feels he is laughed at and disrespected by Racist Republicans and called a Tom by other African Americans because he belongs to a party that wants blacks destroyed.

He's having a terrible time.

And he's right, Republicans do disrespect him. King has been in congress for 16 years saying the same racist crap. And Republicans are trying to tell Scott it's "new" and he's not having it.

scissors-cutting-card.jpg

Forum List

Back