CNN has run more footage of Cain's pushing and shoving match with journalists about a

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
11.48am: CNN has run more footage of Cain's pushing and shoving match with journalists about an hour ago.

Cain was doing a tour of a high-tech research facility, with Cain telling the assembled media:

Let me say one thing, I'm here with these doctors and that's what I want to talk about. So don't even bother asking me all these questions you're curious about, don't even bother.

The journalists then quietly left – no, strangely enough they continued to pepper Cain with questions about sexual harassment. Cain then lost his cool somewhat:

What did I say? Excuse me! Excuse me! What part of no don't these people understand.

Suddenly it's not so much fun to be the front-runner, eh? A few weeks ago Cain couldn't get journalists to give him the time of day. Now this.

"12 noon: The New York Times's Caucus blog reports from the scene of the Cain v the Media heavyweight bout this morning in a hotel in Virginia:

Upon emerging, a mob of hotel security and other campaign personnel pushed back against various assembled photographers and a little bit of a scrum and tussle ensued, with at least one newspaper photographer taking a hard blow to the face.

All the while, Mr. Cain, who looked unusually agitated in the center of it all, was screaming, "Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me!"

US politics live blog: Herman Cain faces new accusations of sexual harassment | World news | guardian.co.uk

Doesn't know how to deal with the media in a presidental way...Serious anger problems.:eek:

CNN just ran five straight negative stories on various Republicans. And not one negative story on a Democrat. But they're not biased in any way. lol! They really have earned their 'Clinton News Network/Communist News Network' label.

When elephants RAGE!

:lol:

When dealing with nuclear super powers like China or Russia, we sure as hell don't need someone with Anger problem. We can't afford it.

You're absolutely right!! That deranged lunatic is likely to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0]Major Kong Rides the Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

CNN sure loves thems some "Occupiers" and hates thems some Republicans. Can't watch CNN anymore. They're so in the tank for the Democrats. They've lost so much credibility over the years.

CNN sure loves thems some "Occupiers" and hates thems some Republicans. Can't watch CNN anymore. They're so in the tank for the Democrats. They've lost so much credibility over the years.

that's why FOX NEWS is the number ONE news station...most people see through CnnNbcAbcPmsnbc etc etc etc

that's why FOX NEWS is the number ONE news station...most people see through CnnNbcAbcPmsnbc etc etc etc

Yea i gave em another shot awhile back but then they did like four straight negative reports on various Republicans while only doing warm & fuzzy reports on Democrats. I thought maybe they changed but i was definitely wrong. Same ole same ole Democrat propaganda stuff.

When elephants RAGE!

:lol:

When dealing with nuclear super powers like China or Russia, we sure as hell don't need someone with Anger problem. We can't afford it.

You're absolutely right!! That deranged lunatic is likely to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0]Major Kong Rides the Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

ANOTHER reason I didn't vote for McCain ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA&list=FLYcuUC8oeop-WKrJQNpLlTg&index=66&feature=plpp_video]Ren Snaps - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back