CNN Gets Served By Food Network

Not me. I say let doocy and sponge bob fight it out. May the best cartoon character win.
the problem with your "solution" is that fox news is the only one that is ahead of sponge bob in the ratings, heck sponge bob is even beating the food network

Fox news doesn't even believe they are news. They call themselves an entertainment network.

CNN Gets Served: Failing Network Loses To Food Network In Latest Ratings

"Among cable news networks, that number is good for third — which doesn’t sound too bad until you remember there are only three cable news networks.

And the difference between the three wasn’t even close. Fox News Channel was tops among all cable channels with an average of just over 2 million prime-time viewers for the week. MSNBC was in second with 1.49 million.

From there, you have to go a ways down the list before tripping across the letters CNN.

ESPN, USA Network and HGTV round out the top five in prime-time viewership.

The next five? Still, no CNN here, either. Instead we have TBS, FX, Investigation Discovery, History and Discovery.

Get past Food Network and A&E Network and that’s where you’ll find CNN, an unlucky 13th in prime-time viewership last week, beating out TLC and Hallmark Channel among the top 15 most-watched cable networks."

CNN, the channel made infamous for it's fake news, might want to think about being a bit more honest and unbiased in it's reporting.

conversely, it could just steal the morons watching fox.

i imagine a free life alert subscription and a ride on a hoveround would do it for most of the old cucks watching fox and sitting around waiting to die.

Fox news doesn't even believe they are news. They call themselves an entertainment network.
and yet you injected them into this discussion for no apparent reason except to draw attention from the embarrassment of CNN,correct? why did you do that if they are not news? ...so now that that is exposed can we now get back to the food network trashing cnn in the ratings?

Hey OP, why won't you post up the ratings for ABCNews, CBSNews, and NBCNews as compared to Fake Fox News? You seem to be afraid of something.
This thread is not about Fox News, jackass.

That's what I thought, Fake Fox News has a tiny following and comparing them to real news networks makes your butthurt. CNN is fine as are all the other cable news outlets. But you need your fake 'crises' to make you feel good.

Hey OP, why won't you post up the ratings for ABCNews, CBSNews, and NBCNews as compared to Fake Fox News? You seem to be afraid of something.

How can it not be? Fox is the only network that claims ratings are more important than credibility.

Oh come on now....are you seriously saying CNN has credibility?
They both suck.

Agree....used to watch FOX.... but fuck those establishment assholes. But this CNN....what a joke. Those ratings are close to what industry experts categorize as "off the air" ratings. Just goes to show the viewers are just part of an out-of-touch fringe entity in this country. Progressivism is ghey.

How can it not be? Fox is the only network that claims ratings are more important than credibility.

They both suck.

Agree....used to watch FOX.... but fuck those establishment assholes. But this CNN....what a joke. Those ratings are close to what industry experts categorize as "off the air" ratings. Just goes to show the viewers are just part of an out-of-touch fringe entity in this country. Progressivism is ghey.

I used to watch Fox as well.
I can't do it. Haven't watched for several years now.
CNN is truly now a joke. It is nothing more than 24hr. anti-Trump propaganda.
It is absolutely worse than MSNBC ever was.

Fox doing great in the news sector , you need to do some research

It's been proven that fox viewers have less accurate knowledge than people who watch no news.
Looks like your gullible ass has been violated by fake news again.

That's a trumpbot's standard answer, isn't it?
No. You have repeatedly shown how gullible you are on this site. You are among the most gullible and disinformed USMB members.

Google "Are fox viewers more or less less informed?" I would do it for you, but it's better if you do it yourself. You are a fox viewer, so you won't believe what you find either way
I have never been mislead by Fox, I can also think for myself. So I have no idea what youre talking about. Unlike CNN and other leftist media propaganda, they have been caught lying for decades

It's been proven that fox viewers have less accurate knowledge than people who watch no news.

No. You have repeatedly shown how gullible you are on this site. You are among the most gullible and disinformed USMB members.

Google "Are fox viewers more or less less informed?" I would do it for you, but it's better if you do it yourself. You are a fox viewer, so you won't believe what you find either way
I have never been mislead by Fox, I can also think for myself. So I have no idea what youre talking about. Unlike CNN and other leftist media propaganda, they have been caught lying for decades

It's really too bad.... I remember watching their coverage of the first Gulf War in 1990 I think. Coverage was spectacular.... and generally for years they were the outlet to watch during big events. But not anymore.... let's face it they target a specific audience only now....hyper-progressives. Will keep them in business....barely.

Who watches CNN in here? A handful of the usual suspects like Bulldog, Abu, RealDave, JimH, Rightwinger, the idiot feminist bulldog dummy ( Cant think of her name ), FortFun and a couple of others. The real pot head commies. But that's it........

:113::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::113:

Last edited:

It's really too bad.... I remember watching their coverage of the first Gulf War in 1990 I think. Coverage was spectacular.... and generally for years they were the outlet to watch during big events. But not anymore.... let's face it they target a specific audience only now....hyper-progressives. Will keep them in business....barely.

Who watches CNN in here? A handful of the usual suspects like Bulldog, Abu, RealDave, JimH, Rightwinger, the idiot feminist bulldog dummy ( Cant think of her name ), FortFun and a couple of others. The real pot head commies. But that's it........

:113::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::113:
I made that statement based on several factors. One, I verify my news, i watch moderate news sources and conservative news. Two, I know for sure who watches radicalized left media because they use the exact same statements and phrases and I know for sure they dont verify information.

They both suck.

You suffer from 'opinion' disease. You think opinion is the same as fact.

CNN deals in facts. Fake Fox News deals in opinion that is perverted to serve a political agenda. CNN is reality, Fox News is delusion, and in fact mass delusion for the uneducated morons that watch it. In every poll Fox News viewers are always the least informed or any news audience. In other words they don't understand reality, they instead understand the fantasy world that Fox News presents them. But they accept this fantasy as real. Like children that still believe in Santa Claus.

And Lying Trump lives on batshit mountain in the middle of DelusionLand.

They both suck.

CNN deals in facts. Fake Fox News deals in opinion that is perverted to serve a political agenda. CNN is reality, Fox News is delusion, and in fact mass delusion for the uneducated morons that watch it. In every poll Fox News viewers are always the least informed or any news audience. In other words they don't understand reality, they instead understand the fantasy world that Fox News presents them. But they accept this fantasy as real. Like children that still believe in Santa Claus.

Did I or did I not just say I don't watch Fox News? But of course you are unable to read anything that you don't want to hear/read. So you missed it.
And if you think CNN deals in facts then that shows the level of denial you are in.

They both suck.

That is the Trump claim, because he doesn't like them reporting his stupid behavior. He has often said that is how he responds to any unflattering reporting. He would be more ethical if he just quit doing the unflattering things, instead of whining because they were reported.

They both suck.

Just wondering s0n...
When you post up you stuff, it obviously only resonates with only a slim minority of folks. Who exactly is your message intended for? Is it borderline people?:dunno:. I'm just a bit stumped. It's a serious question btw.....I'm sure others are wondering too.

Like the whole statement, "CNN deals only in facts".
Nobody thinks that....the dismal ratings = objective proof to anybody with even half a brain.

So who is it you are trying to reach s0n ?

Forum List

Back