CNN Found Ambassador Steven's Journal

I think the people who scaraficed fro us in Lybia were pretty aware they the were in a dangerous place.

It was a foriegn country that had jsut had a violent overthrow of the government.

The people in the twin towers had no idea Bush left them vulnerable

Only an ass wipe would make the above statements.

I think the people who scaraficed fro us in Lybia were pretty aware they the were in a dangerous place.

It was a foriegn country that had jsut had a violent overthrow of the government.

The people in the twin towers had no idea Bush left them vulnerable

Spell Check, dumb ass. That is why your party is dying.

just one of the Bush bumps in the road

Please answer post #36....i'd love to hear your answer to that!

Would you have shut down Air traffic...possibly for days or weeks?
Would you have known WHERE the attack was going to take place?
Would you have known HOW the attacks would happen?
Would you have known WHEN they were going to happen?

Bush didn't know either! Yes, they had warnings, but nothing specific.
I want to know how YOU would have handled it.
How anyone can blame one person for 9/11 is stupidity. The only person that could have stopped it but didn't was Clinton. He passed on getting Bin Ladin when he was in office.

How anyone can blame one person for 9/11 is stupidity. The only person that could have stopped it but didn't was Clinton. He passed on getting Bin Ladin when he was in office.

I asked her the same questions in other threads, and she has consistently ignored them. And in post #31, I gave her an opportunity to tell us what she would have done, and she ignored that too.

All she is willing to say is... BOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!!1!!eleventy!!!!11

I asked her the same questions in other threads, and she has consistently ignored them. And in post #31, I gave her an opportunity to tell us what she would have done, and she ignored that too.

All she is willing to say is... BOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!!1!!eleventy!!!!11

I can't believe there are actually people here that think she has anything worthwhile to say! She makes a fool of herself in just about every post....and people THANK her! Lol!

Why didnt you care the Bush ignored all the terror experts when they tried to warn him about AQ before 911?

Why cant you be consistant in your blame?

Really? Lets compare, bush was warned that terrorist were wanting to attack THE UNITED STATES. Obama was warned that our embassy could be attacked on, hold on now, you won't believe it, who would of thunk it. Actually on 911? Am I right? Bush was warned, but he didn't know where or when, obama knew where and the day and still screwed it up. Obama is a total failure and will lose in nov.

A source familiar with Stevens' thinking told CNN earlier this week that, in the months leading up to his death, the late ambassador worried about what he called the security threats in Benghazi and a rise in Islamic extremism.
A bump in the road Mr. President?
CNN finds, returns journal belonging to late U.S. ambassador - CNN.com

Maybe this was a "bump in the road" for Obama, but not Ambassador Steven and his men. An not for the Americans who are sitting back watching all of this unfold and learning there were warnings and NOTHING was done about it.

It was 9/11 Mr. President. And where were you? On the campaign trail. How many full briefings did you have in advance to 9/11? What was 9/11 to you? Just another speech, another fundraiser while attacks were being planned?

WE NEED A FULL TIME PRESIDENT.

And double shame on State and the CIA for not clearing the embassy of sensitive material before CNN reporters walked through.

Don't be so naive. Those slugs were climbing over the walls combing the place before the flames were out.

Last edited:
A source familiar with Stevens' thinking told CNN earlier this week that, in the months leading up to his death, the late ambassador worried about what he called the security threats in Benghazi and a rise in Islamic extremism.
A bump in the road Mr. President?
CNN finds, returns journal belonging to late U.S. ambassador - CNN.com

Maybe this was a "bump in the road" for Obama, but not Ambassador Steven and his men. An not for the Americans who are sitting back watching all of this unfold and learning there were warnings and NOTHING was done about it.

It was 9/11 Mr. President. And where were you? On the campaign trail. How many full briefings did you have in advance to 9/11? What was 9/11 to you? Just another speech, another fundraiser while attacks were being planned?

WE NEED A FULL TIME PRESIDENT.
And we'd think there were some kind of a break with his State Department. We really do need a new attitude in Washington. Obama's administration just doesn't have it. :(

Forum List

Back