CNN Found Ambassador Steven's Journal

I think the people who scaraficed fro us in Lybia were pretty aware they the were in a dangerous place.

It was a foriegn country that had jsut had a violent overthrow of the government.

The people in the twin towers had no idea Bush left them vulnerable

obama helped them they should have been more friendly towards us. No wait obama gave aid to our enemies in Libya.

Why didnt you care the Bush ignored all the terror experts when they tried to warn him about AQ before 911?

Why cant you be consistant in your blame?

Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clarke worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.[2] In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position, but the position was no longer given cabinet-level access. He later became the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity, before leaving the Bush administration in 2003.

Clarke came to widespread public attention for his role as counter-terrorism czar in the Clinton and Bush administrations in March 2004, when he appeared on the 60 Minutes television news magazine, released his memoir about his service in government, Against All Enemies, and testified before the 9/11 Commission. In all three instances, Clarke was sharply critical of the Bush administration's attitude toward counter-terrorism before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and of the decision to go to war with Iraq. Following Clarke's strong criticisms of the Bush administration, Bush administration officials and other Republicans attempted to discredit him or rebut his criticisms, making Clarke a controversial figure.

Last edited:
John P. O'Neill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this man died on 911 trying to protect the very pace he knew was vulnerable

John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952 – September 11, 2001) was an American counter-terrorism expert, who worked as a special agent and eventually a Special Agent in Charge in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot.

He subsequently learned of al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill was pushed out of the Bureau in 2001. He became the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who Knew," and cast as the main protagonist in the television miniseries The Path to 9/11

Last edited:
the friendly Libyans warned them 3 days in advance.....

guess Obama was too busy campaigning to read his intelligence reports....

I thought journalists were supposed to have "professional ethics"...

If that were true, obama would not be the golden child most would be out in the street protesting him.
There would be less blame buooooosh and more blame bam bam.

I keep waiting for him to get up and demand that the Muslims quit bitterly clinging to their guns and their religion. Guess I won't be holding my breath. :lol:

Why didnt you care the Bush ignored all the terror experts when they tried to warn him about AQ before 911?

Why cant you be consistant in your blame?

If you were the President at the time, and received the same warnings from Clarke & O'Neill, what exactly would YOU have done to prevent the 9/11 attacks??

Be specific.

If these are bumps in the road, what's the road? It's obama's reelection. That's the road and how dare it be bumpy.

gee you would think they would have been mad at Bush for ignoring the threats from AQ before 911?

nope instead in that case they called the top terror people disgruntled employees

No dumbfuck.

Libya is a small country with one embassy. Easy to pick out where the dirtbags are gonna hit doncha think??

They had warnings in the USA but what do you do?? Stop air traffic?? How long do you stop it for?? One day, week, month or longer?? What city do you close down. NY, LA, San Fran, Detroit, Chicago, Boston??

Warnings but thats it. Of course in your warped brain Bush could have stopped 9/11. Of course Clinton had several opportunities to kill UBL and didn't take em. But thats okay. He's a Dem. No blame in that direction.

Your a moron.

I thought journalists were supposed to have "professional ethics"...

If that were true, obama would not be the golden child most would be out in the street protesting him.
There would be less blame buooooosh and more blame bam bam.

I keep waiting for him to get up and demand that the Muslims quit bitterly clinging to their guns and their religion. Guess I won't be holding my breath. :lol:

That is never going to happen, so don't hold your breath.

gee you would think they would have been mad at Bush for ignoring the threats from AQ before 911?

nope instead in that case they called the top terror people disgruntled employees

No dumbfuck.

Libya is a small country with one embassy. Easy to pick out where the dirtbags are gonna hit doncha think??

They had warnings in the USA but what do you do?? Stop air traffic?? How long do you stop it for?? One day, week, month or longer?? What city do you close down. NY, LA, San Fran, Detroit, Chicago, Boston??

Warnings but thats it. Of course in your warped brain Bush could have stopped 9/11. Of course Clinton had several opportunities to kill UBL and didn't take em. But thats okay. He's a Dem. No blame in that direction.

Your a moron.

I bet she's a toofer :eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Forum List

Back