CNN flip flops on paid family leave after Trump endorses it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DBL0KKJXcAI4-gZ.jpg

Honestly, this should be tweeted out to Trump and his team, this is getting bloody ridiculous. it would be funny if it wasn't so apparent where their bias lies.

Take it up with the Cato Institute.

Or did you miss this part:

Editor's Note: (Vanessa Brown Calder is a policy analyst at the Cato Institute, where she focuses on social welfare, housing and urban policy. The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author. )

Thread summary:

CNN presents opinion pieces from various sources.

Trumptards, being hilariously stupid, believe CNN is a monolithic entity with a single opinion, and that every person who speaks on CNN is commanded, by the CNN dictator, to say only what CNN permits them to say.

Thus, the Trumptards make idiot threads like this one.

Thread summary:

CNN presents opinion pieces from various sources.

Trumptards, being hilariously stupid, believe CNN is a monolithic entity with a single opinion, and that every person who speaks on CNN is commanded, by the CNN dictator, to say only what CNN permits them to say.

Thus, the Trumptards make idiot threads like this one.

Mmm, nice strawman you have there.

You got anything to say relevant to the topic, or are you just an asshole?

So, you're actually denying that CNN let's a wide range of people write opinions

Notice that you're the only one? Even the other Trump-cultists aren't willing to jump on your stupid bandwagon.

Awwww. I triggered another snowflake.

What's relevant is how the Trump-cultists know they're lying about many things, but they lie anyways. Cultists believe lying for the cult is justifiable.

So, you're actually denying that CNN let's a wide range of people write opinions

Notice that you're the only one? Even the other Trump-cultists aren't willing to jump on your stupid bandwagon.

What's relevant is how the Trump-cultists know they're lying about many things, but they choose to lie anyways. Cultists believe lying for the cult is justifiable.

same thing here. WaPo's blogger used to hate the Paris deal. Then Trump opposed it. Now she loves it.

DBPIOKLXUAEgJEY.jpg

DBPIOKNXUAAH2Yj.jpg

What's relevant is how the Trump-cultists know they're lying about many things, but they lie anyways. Cultists believe lying for the cult is justifiable.

1. You are the one with the strawman, fucktard. Denying that CNN's coverage is overwhelming biased to the Left, does nothing but reveal you to be a liar or a fool, if not both.

2. Classic asshole lib move. Insult me, and then act like it is inappropriate for me to insult you back.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LEFTY GAMES.

Forum List

Back