CNN Fired Marc Lamont Hill For Saying Palestinians Deserve Equal Rights

Palestine has no right to be free?

As you know, some years back Palestine was offered 95% of what they wanted and they turned it down.

Then they elected a Terrorist organization to lead them. How do you negotiate with terrorists?

Link?

Your ignorance of most topics is glaring. You know little but always want to put in your two cents. You would be well served to educate yourself a bit.
If it ain’t on CNN, our favorite lovable injun doesn’t know about it.

Hill also called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea."

That statement has nothing to do with physically harming the Jewish people.

But to have a transition of political power much like South Africa did in the 1980's when it went from an apartheid system of government to unconditional freedom for all people residing on the land. .... :cool:

That statement has nothing to do with physically harming the Jewish people.

But to have a transition of political power much like South Africa did in the 1980's when it went from an apartheid system of government to unconditional freedom for all people residing on the land. .... :cool:

Not at all unlike the Nazi's referring to the Holocaust by the name The Final Solution. Saying that statement has nothing to do with physically harming the Jewish People is ludicrous.

Are you comfy as you relax on your chaise lounge as you drift down your DENIAL River?

That's good, perhaps a little cocktail?

Denial_riverinegypt-S.jpg

Last edited:
CNN should apologize to Marc Lamont Hill and rehire him. They should also fire that asshole Rick Santorum and some of the other NaziCon crazies they placate on their shows.

CNN should apologize to Marc Lamont Hill and rehire him. They should also fire that asshole Rick Santorum and some of the other NaziCon crazies they placate on their shows.
Why aren't I surprised you're an anti-Semite?

Why aren't I surprised you're an anti-Semite?

Why are you anti-Palestinian? I just want fair play. After all - Palestinians were there first. They have now been displaced and relegated to second-class status. Similar to Native Americans. What makes Jews so special?

Why are you anti-Palestinian? I just want fair play. After all - Palestinians were there first. They have now been displaced and relegated to second-class status. Similar to Native Americans. What makes Jews so special?

Hmmmm...no one is anti-Palestinian. Everyone should be anti-terrorist. Hamas has been elected to lead the Palestinian people, a terrorist group. Palestinians have been launching terrorist attacks on Isreal for decades. They were offered 95% of what they wanted years back but they turned it down. So, they made their bed, now they can lay in it.

Hmmmm...no one is anti-Palestinian. Everyone should be anti-terrorist. Hamas has been elected to lead the Palestinian people, a terrorist group. Palestinians have been launching terrorist attacks on Isreal for decades. They were offered 95% of what they wanted years back but they turned it down. So, they made their bed, now they can lay in it.
I bet the Palestinians would call the Hamas patriots. Lets see. Jews come and take their land with the help of the european countries and they are supposed to just lay down and take it? Aint that about a bitch? How you going to justify stealing someone land because they refused to take what you offered?

I bet the Palestinians would call the Hamas patriots. Lets see. Jews come and take their land with the help of the european countries and they are supposed to just lay down and take it? Aint that about a bitch? How you going to justify stealing someone land because they refused to take what you offered?

George Washington walks into a bar with his dog. He asks the bartender, "if we call my dogs tail, a leg, how many legs does my dog have?" "Five replies the barkeep". "Wrong says George, simply calling a dogs tail, a leg does not make it so."

George Washington walks into a bar with his dog. He asks the bartender, "if we call my dogs tail, a leg, how many legs does my dog have?" "Five replies the barkeep". "Wrong says George, simply calling a dogs tail, a leg does not make it so."
That would only be true if what George says was deemed something worth believing. No one gives a fuck what George said. He doesnt carry any weight with anyone important.

The "Palestinians" are pawns to be sacrificed so the fanatical Jew haters in the Islamic world can have an excuse to condemn Israel. Their existence is for propaganda value only.

Forum List

Back