CNN finds there's more to the Ayers story

"H]e (Ayers) cited as one of the real problems that someone like Bernardine Dohrn had to plan, develop, and carry out the bombing of the police station in San Francisco, and he specifically named her as the person that committed that act. . . . He said that the bomb was placed on the window ledge and he described the kind of bomb that was used to the extent of saying what kind of shrapnel was used in it. . . . f he wasn’t there to see it, somebody who was there told him about it, because he stated it very emphatically.

Grathwohl also testified about an unsuccessful Weatherman bombing in Detroit, which he said Ayers had planned to be executed when the maximum number of people would be present:

The only time that I was ever instructed or we were ever instructed to place a bomb in a building at a time when there would be people in it was during the planning of the bombing at the Detroit Police Officers’ Association building and the 13th precinct in Detroit, Mich., at which time Bill said that we should plan our bombing to coincide with the time when there would be the most people in those buildings.

Grathwohl tipped off police to this latter plot, and they cleared the area. When they finally found the Detroit bomb, it was unexploded. It contained 13 sticks of dynamite with an M-80 firecracker to detonate them, along with a burnt-out cigarette."

Er..they found the bomb based on this guy's testimony. Nobody else doubts it was Ayers', and Ayers doesn't deny it, idiot.

Why do you guys insist on defending a terrorist who says he wishes he'd set MORE bombs????

lol you go do that, check with the rules

Once again I will reiterate my point

you are a imbicile

I'm sure you'll be contacted regarding your terrorist threat against me Andrew :eusa_whistle:

Remind me again, who are you supporting?

Funny, that it's the "terrorist haters" who are so keen on threatening people.

Oh please. I've been threatened in here and one of your buddies posted someone should kill Sarah Palin.

But I think it's funny you identify yourself as a "terrorist lover".

what you fail to understand is no one is defending Ayers' actions all those years ago.

What we are doing is showing you how stuopid it is to try and say Obama is responsible for what this guy thought and did 30+ years ago when Obama was a child.

Republicans owned adn served on that same board and its aim was to help chicago schools.

Your hate is blinding you to the reality of the situation yet you have no problems with Palins husband being a member of a group who Hated our country.

Why no outrage there?

Oh please. I've been threatened in here and one of your buddies posted someone should kill Sarah Palin.

But I think it's funny you identify yourself as a "terrorist lover".

"buddy" again what the hell do you think the definition of that word is?

what you fail to understand is no one is defending Ayers' actions all those years ago.

What we are doing is showing you how stuopid it is to try and say Obama is responsible for what this guy thought and did 30+ years ago when Obama was a child.

Republicans owned adn served on that same board and its aim was to help chicago schools.

Your hate is blinding you to the reality of the situation yet you have no problems with Palins husband being a member of a group who Hated our country.

Why no outrage there?

I'm more worried boutthe campaign kickoff party in Ayer's house. It goes to character.

What you fail to see is Ayers said he'd wished he had blown up more people as of 2001, the day after 9/11.

And he funds Obama.

Why no outrage there? Your hate of America is blinding you to the reality of the situation, yet you have no problem criticizing Palin for belonging to a legal political group which defended the rights of Alaska.

Why? Why?

What you fail to see is Ayers said he'd wished he had blown up more people as of 2001, the day after 9/11.

And he funds Obama.

Why no outrage there? Your hate of America is blinding you to the reality of the situation, yet you have no problem criticizing Palin for belonging to a legal political group which defended the rights of Alaska.

Why? Why?

Ill answer you if you answer me first about the alaskian groups dealings with Palin?

Now I understand why people from all over the world want Obama to be elected. They know that Obama will destroy the US from within and let terrorists roam free.

Ill answer you if you answer me first about the alaskian groups dealings with Palin?

Palin just gets up in front of an Alaskan separatist (treasonous) group and tells them they're "doing a great job"... and tries to get that group's leader hooked up with a gig on the city council and they have the chutzpah to talk about Obama having a pretty weak "association" with someone who did bad stuff when he was 8?

too funny.

I'm more worried boutthe campaign kickoff party in Ayer's house. It goes to character.

Ayers hosted "a coffee" for "Mr. Obama in his first election.

Do you want to talk about Palins ties to the group that hates America?

Her husband was a member and she has appeared at meeting and congratulated on their work.

Why no outrage there?

No one i saying that Obama set off those bombs. Everyone knows that. What people are tryin gto get at is what kind o fretarded judgement does Obama have to han gout with this guy.

First he didn't know him
Then he was just a guy in the neighborhood
Now he thought that Ayers had been "rehabilitated"

Truth,

Would you sit and have a conversation or dinner with Ayers?

does it matter to you that it wasn't so much Obama campaign kick off as it was Alice Palmer's announcement that she would be running for the US Senate? that it was Alice Palmer who set up the meeting?! does that matter? guess not.

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - Politico.com

“I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers’ house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,” said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. “[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.”

Now, I suppose, Obama should've had the forsight to say to Ms. Palmer "are you taking me to a former radicals house to make this announcement?" "will this come back to haunt me later?" but alas he did not. :eusa_whistle:

No one i saying that Obama set off those bombs. Everyone knows that. What people are tryin gto get at is what kind o fretarded judgement does Obama have to han gout with this guy.

First he didn't know him
Then he was just a guy in the neighborhood
Now he thought that Ayers had been "rehabilitated"

Truth,

Would you sit and have a conversation or dinner with Ayers?

why would I?

I also wouldnt sit with the Palins who consort with groups who hate America.

Now, I suppose, Obama should've had the forsight to say to Ms. Palmer "are you taking me to a former radicals house to make this announcement?" "will this come back to haunt me later?" but alas he did not. :eusa_whistle:

Umm, yeah, exactly

He should have said, thanks but no thanks I don't go to parties of people who are domestic terrorists. Not that difficult to comprehend.

Andrew said said:
What people are tryin gto get at is what kind o fretarded judgement does Obama have to han gout with this guy.

PLEASE show us where Obama and Ayers "HUNG OUT" that term would indicate more than a passing professional relationship, to which there is no documented evidence.

Stop making shit up Andrew.

why would I?

I also wouldnt sit with the Palins who consort with groups who hate America.

"Consorting" with and actually admitting to terrorism are different things.

Back to the topic. Ayers admits, frequently, loudly, and in print, to being a terrorist. He still does. And he's a friend of Obama.

Along with some other terrorists:

"Khalidi in 2000 held what was described as a successful fundraiser for Obama's failed bid for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, a fact not denied by Khalidi.

Speaking in a joint interview with WND and the John Batchelor Show of New York's WABC Radio and Los Angeles' KFI Radio, Khalidi was asked about his 2000 fundraiser for Obama.

"I was just doing my duties as a Chicago resident to help my local politician," Khalidi stated.

Khalidi said he supports Obama for president "because he is the only candidate who has expressed sympathy for the Palestinian cause."

Khalidi also lauded Obama for "saying he supports talks with Iran. If the U.S. can talk with the Soviet Union during the Cold War, there is no reason it can't talk with the Iranians."
Obama worked with terrorist

Forum List

Back