CNN finds there's more to the Ayers story

No, there's a difference...

Ayers funds a presidential candidate.

McVeigh was executed.

So building damage, injuries are to be brushed off??? :rolleyes:

Partisan paste-eater

The world would have been better off if Ayers would have been Dahmered in prison

Where did I say it should be brushed off?

You asked for a differance and I gave one.

I have another one for you McViegh was a conservative

No, I blame Ayers for what he was CONVICTED of.
And I don't want a president sponsored by terrorists. Particularly of the homeland variety.

ayers= domestic terrorist

Mcveigh- Domestic dead terrorist.

Thats the only difference.

Didn't one of Ayers bomb kill a police officer?

Can anyone tell me a differnce between Ayers and Timmothy Mcveigh?

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The victims ranged in age from three months to seventy-three, not including unborn children of three pregnant women.

The attack claimed 168 lives and left over 800 people injured.

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols met in the MILITARY.

The Weather Underground - TIME

The WUO still bombed buildings, but they always made sure to issue warnings beforehand to prevent injury.

Three years later, the Weather Underground had split into two ideological factions: those that wanted to continue a campaign of violence, and those — including Ayers — who urged members to "resurface" and participate in society.

so you see, there IS a difference. You dumbfucks won't admit it but such is life.

eta: Allie, Ayers was NEVER convicted of anything connected to Weather Undergound you dumb bitch.

Last edited:
I can tell they prevented injuries from the police officer they got killed.

You fucking idiot

*Edited to remove quasi threatening content

Whoops, no conviction, only admission.

"A model citizen — at least if you overlook the sworn congressional testimony that ties Ayers to a murder.

Ayers and Dohrn were credibly accused, in classified testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 1974, of involvement in the murder of a police officer in San Francisco, as well as an attempted (and unsuccessful) anti-personnel bombing in Detroit. It is an aspect of Ayers’ story that the mainstream media has completely ignored and even covered up....Ayers has freely admitted to involvement in Weatherman bomb plots, and he has said he does not regret planting bombs. Ayers has defended his actions, arguing, “The reason we weren’t terrorists is that we did not commit random acts of terror against people.”

But Larry Grathwohl, an FBI mole within the Weathermen, connected Ayers to the planning — and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, to the execution— of a police station bombing in San Francisco in February 1970 that killed one officer and injured two others.

Grathwohl testified that Ayers had discussed the deadly incident after the fact. The revelation came as Ayers was talking about the organizational difficulties in running a terrorist cell:

[H]e cited as one of the real problems that someone like Bernardine Dohrn had to plan, develop, and carry out the bombing of the police station in San Francisco, and he specifically named her as the person that committed that act. . . . He said that the bomb was placed on the window ledge and he described the kind of bomb that was used to the extent of saying what kind of shrapnel was used in it. . . . f he wasn’t there to see it, somebody who was there told him about it, because he stated it very emphatically.

Grathwohl also testified about an unsuccessful Weatherman bombing in Detroit, which he said Ayers had planned to be executed when the maximum number of people would be present:

The only time that I was ever instructed or we were ever instructed to place a bomb in a building at a time when there would be people in it was during the planning of the bombing at the Detroit Police Officers’ Association building and the 13th precinct in Detroit, Mich., at which time Bill said that we should plan our bombing to coincide with the time when there would be the most people in those buildings.

Grathwohl tipped off police to this latter plot, and they cleared the area. When they finally found the Detroit bomb, it was unexploded. It contained 13 sticks of dynamite with an M-80 firecracker to detonate them, along with a burnt-out cigarette.

“The only thing Bill didn’t take into consideration in making his bomb,” Grathwohl testified, “was the fact that these wicks, those fuses on those firecrackers are waterproof with heavy paraffin, and a cigarette burning by itself does not always have enough heat to melt that paraffin and light the powder. And I didn’t volunteer any information to the contrary.” Grathwohl did not know who had actually planted the bomb.

The wide-ranging testimony — first brought to my attention by Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media, which I subsequently found on file in the Library of Congress — appears to be very credible. In covering the controversy over Bill Ayers, the mainstream media has so far pretended it does not exist.

It would be irresponsible and wrong to assert that Sen. Obama is somehow “guilty by association” of anything Ayers or Dohrn have done, or that he has any sympathy toward terrorism. He does not. Obama was only a child when these events occurred.

But the senator’s choice to associate with domestic terrorists evinces an appalling lack of personal judgment that is part of a broad pattern in his adult life."

William Ayers, Model Citizen? by David Freddoso on National Review Online

My bad. I was under the impression he'd done time.

I can tell they prevented injuries from the police officer they got killed.

You fucking idiot

Ok, Silence I am going to bomb your house or trailer park, wherever you live. But I am warning you before hand so don't get mad

the police station bombing was NEVER linked to the weather underground you moron...reading is always a good thing.

It could've been ANY number of radical groups in action back then.

as for the threat to bomb my house... I'm not sure, is that within the board rules? I'll have to check with a mod on that one.

lol you go do that, check with the rules

Once again I will reiterate my point

you are a imbicile

I dont think personal threats are allowed.

Shame that some have to resort to that huh?

silly terrorists.

Forum List

Back