CNN finally admits to their anti-Clinton bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, none of the Trumpflakes wanted to address the topic. They're an especially cowardly lot. Pete pulled out all the stops there. CNN admitted to being biased for Trump by endlessly pulling hte "But they're both just as bad" big lie, a point I've been making over and over. By pretending the Democrats are just as bad as Republicans, the media is lying and shilling for Republicans. It's like claiming that since Mother Teresa jaywalked once, she's just as bad as Charles Manson.

There's a reason CNN earned the name "Conservative News Network". Their only saving grace is that they didn't despise the Clintons quite as much as the New York Times.

Last edited:
You live in bazzaro land if you think that CNN is conservative in any regard. Just how radicalized are you?

CNN admitted it. Reality is not kind to your delusions.

Simply because someone kisses Trump's Rump without quite as much gusto as you does not make someone a liberal. It just makes them slightly less conservative than you.

You live in bazzaro land if you think that CNN is conservative in any regard. Just how radicalized are you?

CNN admitted it. Reality is not kind to your delusions.

Simply because someone kisses Trump's Rump without quite as much gusto as you does not make someone a liberal. It just makes them slightly less conservative than you.
The admitted no such thing. If anything, they admitted they were in the tank for Hillary.

Man, seek help.

The admitted no such thing. If anything, they admitted they were in the tank for Hillary.

If you're not lying, show us where they admitted such a thing.

Man, seek help.

Man, can you come up with anything but "MY MASTERS TOLD ME CNN WAS LIBERAL, AND I BELIEVE THEM!".

Take me as an example of how to back up your case. I showed where CNN admitted they helped Trump by their phony false-equivalence routine.

If you're not lying, show us where they admitted such a thing.

Man, seek help.

Man, can you come up with anything but "MY MASTERS TOLD ME CNN WAS LIBERAL, AND I BELIEVE THEM!".

Take me as an example of how to back up your case. I showed where CNN admitted they helped Trump by their phony false-equivalence routine.
I'm not like you. I don't have masters.

Now go get a cookie and some milk and watch Teletubbies.

Not that anyone wasn't aware of it.

And no, the apology is not accepted.

Opinion | CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: ‘I regret my role’ in Hillary Clinton false equivalence
---
“And I hold myself somewhat responsible for that,” continued Toobin, a steady presence on CNN since 2002. “I think there was a lot of false equivalence in the 2016 campaign. That every time we said something, pointed out something about Donald Trump — whether it was his business interests, or grab ’em by the p–––y, we felt like, ‘Oh, we gotta, like, talk about — we gotta say something bad about Hillary.’ And I think it led to a sense of false equivalence that was misleading, and I regret my role in doing that.”
---

All media outlets should note that, as a reward for putting Trump in office, Trump and the Republicans turned on them with even more hatred. Shilling for Republicans never pays off for the mainstream media.

You're funny little kitty....Truly funny... Totally wrong, but funny...

Opinion | CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: ‘I regret my role’ in Hillary Clinton false equivalence
---
“And I hold myself somewhat responsible for that,” continued Toobin, a steady presence on CNN since 2002. “I think there was a lot of false equivalence in the 2016 campaign. That every time we said something, pointed out something about Donald Trump — whether it was his business interests, or grab ’em by the p–––y, we felt like, ‘Oh, we gotta, like, talk about — we gotta say something bad about Hillary.’ And I think it led to a sense of false equivalence that was misleading, and I regret my role in doing that.”
---

All media outlets should note that, as a reward for putting Trump in office, Trump and the Republicans turned on them with even more hatred. Shilling for Republicans never pays off for the mainstream media.

The Media is dangerously corrupt and has done tremendous damage to this nation.

This article, is just more of them being lying asshole pieces of shit.

Cuomo made a joke about the primary. You're lying by saying that means CNN was pushing Hillary over Trump.

But then, you'll say anything to get your Stalinist utopia implemented, no matter how deranged and dishonest it makes you look. I bet Trump's Stalinist purge of McCabe just gave you a major tingle up the leg.

CNN and almost the entire MSM pushed a phony equivalence routine that put Trump in office. They admitted it. That's not debatable by any honest person. Hence, it's what all the Trumpflakes are claiming, not caring how dishonest and crazy it makes them look.

---
---

I exalt your efforts, but dude....

You're talking to someone who believes the OPPOSITE of reality.

Notice how none of the pseudo-intellectual bed wetters are even trying to defend the utterly absurd claim by mamouth, well they're all pretty much pseudo-intellectual but I digress. No lucid human being would make such a statement, I would have hoped up until now.

What we have here in this imbecile is on the order of North Korean News "Reporter" who doesn't even have the excuse of being forced to believe the idiocy she parrots. She truly believes in "the great leader" and I assume that any opposition should be exterminated by the state in whatever orifice contains her "mind". She is mindlessly devoted as any member of any other leftist cult of personality.

It's not funny to me that there is someone this stupid walking around in society without supervision. I'm all about 2A and everything, but I absolutely would refuse to sell a weapon to someone who transcends stupidity and insanity like that sick kitty. I can only hope she only owes the government $100K for a useless BA in ancient trans gendered french basket weaving and blames Bush that she hasn't had a job in 20 years.

Pray to God she never has kittens, she might even eat one. That's how fucked up this cat has to be.

---
---

Who cares? Private companies.

It's when Trump comes out and lies, and lies, and lies, and you realize that he's your president, that it gets a little annoying.

I exalt your efforts, but dude....

Since Westwall is unwilling to reign in Pete's endless attempts to derail my thread, I declare my thread is now about what a violent psychopath pajama boy Pete is (AKA "Little Stalinist cocksuck")

Let's go over some of his greatest psychopath hits lately. These are in mainstream forums, not the Flame Zone or Rubber Room, yet he gets a free pass. Calls for death, ugly racism, thread derailment, gay bashing, vile sexism, you name it, he does it. With the blessing of all the other conservatives, as they've never once called him out.
---
In fact I will be delighted when it stops.

Either because they [liberals] committed mass suicide, fled the country and emigrated to Venezuela or are wiped out in a civil war they seem to desire."
---
They're going to be the New Jersey Jigaboos.
---
The meat puppet faggot isn't a "boy".

He is a full grown faggot.
---
I was really hoping she would have killed herself somehow by now.
---
I don't hate the madcow thing, I just hope it starves to death when the left is finally defeated to the point where they flee the country.
---
Dangerously stupid. They're a liability and the reason I do not oppose keeping it easy for libturds to abort their genetic garbage.
---

I could go on, but I feel soiled already. Any decent human would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back