CNN: Fifth Grade Journalism

Last edited:
Curt Schilling's bizarre tweet on Muslim extremism - CNN.com

Reading this crap is like reading something a fifth grader might make. The facts don't matter. The title reeks of severe bias. This is the dumbing down of America.

Ummm.... the page says "Opinions". Right at the top.

What's more, you're whining about a "severely biased title" -- which you already changed from the actual title.

Yea, facts and biases don't matter when a liberal is writing his/her propaganda piece; thanks for proving my point.

Reading this crap is like reading something a fifth grader might make. The facts don't matter. The title reeks of severe bias. This is the dumbing down of America.

What's more, you're whining about a "severely biased title" -- which you already changed from the actual title.

Yea, facts and biases don't matter when a liberal is writing his/her propaganda piece; thanks for proving my point.

An opinion column is by definition a point of view. Is that simple fact somehow elusive?
What da fuck do you think "opinion" means?

Moreover the column is a rumination on what "free speech" means and what it doesn't mean. And he uses Curt Schilling's own actions to affirm his point. So it's got nothing to do with "liberal", "conservative" or any kind of "propaganda".

Or didn't you read your own link?

An opinion column is by definition a point of view. Is that simple fact somehow elusive?

News flash: Fifth graders give opinions.

And your point?
You quit school before fifth grade? :dunno:

And your point?

My point is you've taken a fallacious road, Mr. Fallacy.

And your point?

Funny you can't seem to identify it then.

And your point?

Why would I waste my time? You do this all the time and deny it. It's nothing new....

How about you actually make a real defense of the article if you believe in it.

And your point?

Why would I waste my time? You do this all the time and deny it. It's nothing new....

Because you just made a claim DUMBASS. Now that you're challenged to back it up you run away.
Fucking wimp.

Forum List

Back