CNN Exposes The Fact That Ted Cruz Is Unqualified To Be President Of The United States

grusoft

Rookie
Mar 18, 2015
CNN Exposes The Fact That Ted Cruz Is Unqualified To Be President Of The United States

"Dana Bash did an effective job of questioning Cruz about his weak spots, and the Texas Senator’s defense consisted of blaming Senate Democrats and lying about President Obama. Ted Cruz isn’t qualified to be president. Cruz is running what is amounting to a vanity campaign that is centering on advancing his own celebrity. Cruz isn’t as qualified as Obama was before he ran for president, and CNN isn’t playing along with inflating a 2016 pretender to the status of a legitimate candidate."

---

I just know that Ted Cruz has no policy but to oppose everything that Obama does. He is hungry for attention.

"Dana Bash did an effective job of questioning Cruz about his weak spots, and the Texas Senator’s defense consisted of blaming Senate Democrats and lying about President Obama. Ted Cruz isn’t qualified to be president. Cruz is running what is amounting to a vanity campaign that is centering on advancing his own celebrity. Cruz isn’t as qualified as Obama was before he ran for president, and CNN isn’t playing along with inflating a 2016 pretender to the status of a legitimate candidate."

---

I just know that Ted Cruz has no policy but to oppose everything that Obama does. He is hungry for attention.

You got a link to the CNN story, I don't go to left wing sites.

He's also not qualified constitutionally for Article 2 Section 1. He is not a natural born Citizen.

---

That explains your closed minded pettiness.

---

Really, clicking on a left wing hate site supports them financially, I refuse to do that. It's called boycotting, I know you, as a leftist, understand the concept.

---

Really, clicking on a left wing hate site supports them financially, I refuse to do that. It's called boycotting, I know you, as a leftist, understand the concept.
:rofl:

Wow. You are ridiculous.

---

Wow. You are ridiculous.

And you suck your dear leaders penis, so what's new?

---

Wow. You are ridiculous.

Creep :cuckoo:

Wow. You are ridiculous.

Creep :cuckoo:

You're welcome.

What does "not clicking on leftwing sites" have to do with a CNN interview??

God bless homoerotic projectionist fantasies always!!! :) :) :)

---

Simple: Ted Cruz talks about enforcing the Constitution.
Nope. No President is going to get elected on THAT platform!

His resume is to die for. I'm hoping that he'll actually be chosen for AG. Law is the love of his life. Cruz would be just a killer AG.

---

Cruz is qualified. I just would never vote for him because he represents what I believe is a very dark side of American politics.

“What does "not clicking on leftwing sites" have to do with a CNN interview??”

Cruz didn't really say what he said.

The evil left liberal biased media, using sophisticated computers, made it appear as if Cruz said the stupid things he said.

He's also not qualified constitutionally for Article 2 Section 1. He is not a natural born Citizen.

Based on whose interpretation of the Constitution? There has never been a court ruling on what "natural born" constitutes, and unless someone files a suit against him and it is ruled on against him, then he can run and is constitutionally qualified.

---

Cruz is qualified. I just would never vote for him because he represents what I believe is a very dark side of American politics.
And that very dark side of American politics is, for the most part, the TPM, social conservatives, and the extreme right.

Forum List

Back