CNN: Everyone Who Voted For Trump Is A ‘White Supremacist By Default’

Well, we know bripat sure is one.
How do you know that, you lying douchebag?
Dude. You've outed yourself only about a thousand times here.

Anyone who reads your posts knows who you are.

What strange is you don't have any idea how much you reveal with prolific regularity here.
Please quote an example.
You think I give a shit enough to go plowing through your neo-confederate and racist posts - to only have you deny, like you do everything that doesn't fit in your alternative reality? You wouldn't even recognize it.

Every thoughtful poster here who has read your posts for even a short bit a time know you sympathize with White Supremacists, and very likely are one yourself.

Even you know this as you lay your head on the pillow and pull up your white sheets every night.

But know this: It's pretty certain you don't have any idea how much you reveal who you are here. It's pretty blatant, even if you don't see it.

Have a good one, middle-finger toddler.
You seem 'Triggered'.
^ Said one of the biggest and most vocal, racist White Supremacist and Trump supporter on the board.

Aren't you due to post another of your regular David Duke slobbering love feast threads about now?

CNN has publicly admitted what it and the rest of the fakes news, along with other Dim scumbags, have been implying since the election. When they attack Trump, they are attacking you.

CNN: Everyone Who Voted For Trump Is A ‘White Supremacist By Default’

CNN used the voices of a few professors and activists to assert anyone who voted for President Donald Trump is a white supremacist in a news report Wednesday, and to blame these “ordinary” people for the violence in Charlottesville.

Trump voters helped advance white supremacy by giving them room to operate, CNN reported based on the assertions of others in a piece headlined, “‘White Supremacists by default’: How ordinary people made Charlottesville possible.”

“It’s easy to focus on the angry white men in paramilitary gear who looked like they were mobilizing for a race war in the Virginia college town,” CNN reported. “But it’s the ordinary people — the voters who elected a reality TV star with a record of making racially insensitive comments, the people who move out of the neighborhood when people of color move in, the family members who ignore a relative’s anti-Semitism — who give these type of men room to operate.”

CNN put the weight of the assertion on the views of what they described as “activists, historians and victims of extremism,” but made no visible effort to question their assertions or provide a counter point of view. Fordham University professor Mark Naison’s, for example, is quoted prominently in the piece accusing tens of millions of Americans of being white supremacists.

OK so I'm white and I'm better than anyone else, so I'm a "White betterthan anyoneelseist,

Sue my ultra nice ass

Anyone who watches CNN has exposed themselves as fools, dupes and dumb fucks.
No wonder you're dumber than shit. You stray as far from real journalism as you can.

CNN wouldn't know real journalism if it bit Don Lemmon on his Bad Johnson... They're tabloid news like the rest of cable news including FOX...
Yet some Americans still think it is news.

Today poster believe political commentary is actual journalism and not understanding it is political spin to gain ratings...

Everyone knows who Trump's supporters are and aren't.

DIHhOQ_WsAA_yoy.jpg:large

That is the most important activity to Democrats. Defining who is and who is not a Racist. I cannot think of a more useless thing to spend your time on and it is ALL the Democrats talk about. Do you guys go out to dinner and discuss Racism? LOSERS.

Forum List

Back