CNN: “Drunk Hillary” Beat Sh*t Out Of Bill Clinton On Election Night

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

A CNN reporter claims that Hillary Clinton flew into a violent fit of rage at Bill Clinton and her campaign staff on election night when it became clear she was losing.

A drunken Hillary became “physically violent” towards those around her when she realised her dreams of winning the White House had been dashed by Donald Trump, according to radio host Todd Kincannon.

CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

LOL, the report comes from a CNN reporter that was on scene.

PS. Is this fool really able to have nuclear codes?

Nope, Donald Trump will though..............

A CNN reporter claims that Hillary Clinton flew into a violent fit of rage at Bill Clinton and her campaign staff on election night when it became clear she was losing.

A drunken Hillary became “physically violent” towards those around her when she realised her dreams of winning the White House had been dashed by Donald Trump, according to radio host Todd Kincannon.

CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

LOL, the report comes from a CNN reporter that was on scene.

PS. Is this fool really able to have nuclear codes?

Nope, Donald Trump will though..............
LOLOLOL...if that is true, one has to wonder where was the beef during the election....LOLOLOLOL...love it!!

Hillary Clinton has been known for throwing a Bible at the head of a Secret Service agent. She can't control herself in private.

Lord only knows what other aberrations she has committed.

So glad she will now only be an unpleasant and shameful parenthesis in the political history of USA.

Hillary Clinton has been known for throwing a Bible at the head of a Secret Service agent. She can't control herself in private.

Lord only knows what other aberrations she has committed.

So glad she will now only be an unpleasant and shameful parenthesis in the political history of USA.
I wonder if her page in the history books will smell as bad as her

clinton-foundation-logo-islam-400x222.jpg

How is a story like this considered a "conspiracy theory"? She's the only party nominee that didn't come out and make a public statement when the election was called. The only logical explanation is that she was too drunk.

I guess the rest of the forums are now a "safe place" for liberals for stories not pushed out by the MSM?

Forum List

Back