CNN Don (moron) Lemon. Four blacks who kidnapped, tortured special needs kid "weren't evil."

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Do we honestly believe that if four white people had kidnapped, a special needs kid. Tortured, beat him, made him drink out of toilet and to say thinkg like "F Obama" that liberals wouldn't be screaming for the blood of the perps?

But if four black people kidnap a WHITE special needs kid, torture, beat him, and make him yell "F Donald Trump" there are those willing to make excuses for the perps. Obama admin was even saying it was "too soon" to say it was a hate crime, until Obama (apparently saw the video) and even he had to say it was a hate crime (what do you know there is actually a shred of decency in that man)

Obama Describes Facebook Torture Video as 'Despicableā€™ Hate Crime - Breitbart

But over at CNN, apparently, they aren't willing to go as far as Obama. No. Don Lemon says the aggressors couldn't be evil. What could keep them from being evil? Could it be skin color? Oooo, let me think!

As a mother of a special needs child, I want these human garbage to go away for life. For LIFE. I don't care what the skin color of the victims OR the perps.

But apparently, not so for some liberals. It's all about skin color to them. Disgusting!!!!!!

CNNā€™s Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: ā€˜I Donā€™t Think It Was Evilā€™

CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not ā€œevil,ā€ adding that the suspects had ā€œbad home training.ā€

News broke nationally Wednesday after a Facebook Live video showed the victim beaten, slashed, held at knifepoint, and more in a Chicago apartment while assailants are heard saying ā€œfuck white peopleā€ and ā€œfuck Trump.ā€ Chicago police held a press conference the same day to announce an investigation is underway and four adults are in police custody. The suspects held the ā€œtraumatizedā€ victim for as many as 48 hours, police said.

ā€œThe fact that this was a vulnerable person that was probably duped into going along with them. It appears it is someone who is mentally disabled, I think makes it even more sickening,ā€ said guest Matt Lewis. ā€œBut at the end of the day, you just try to wrap your head around evil. Thatā€™s what this is, itā€™s evil. Itā€™s brutality. Itā€™s manā€™s inhumanity to man.ā€

ā€œI donā€™t think itā€™s evil,ā€ Lemon replied. ā€œI donā€™t think itā€™s evil. I think these are young people and I think they have bad home training. I say, who is raising these young people? I have no idea whoā€™s raising these young people. Because no one I know on Earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent? Whereā€™s your guardian?ā€

CNN's Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: 'I Don't Think It Was Evil' - Breitbart

Last edited:
No surprise coming from lemon head.

He ain't alone though. When this story first broke a few days ago I learned of it on line, knew it was four scum black a-holes and a white kid, no mention though early on he was special needs. Several hours later I heard the first radio news report of it, reported simply as four youths being the perps with no mention at all they were black and the victim white.

Call me a cynic but I don't believe for a second if the races were reversed the radio report wouldn't have reported four whites assaulting, etc. a black kid. In a white Hispanic lamestream media sort of way.

He's probably right but far be it from me to contradict the tolerant christians on this board.

WWJL?
(Who Would Jesus Lynch?)

No surprise coming from lemon head.

He ain't alone though. When this story first broke a few days ago I learned of it on line, knew it was four scum black a-holes and a white kid, no mention though early on he was special needs. Several hours later I heard the first radio news report of it, reported simply as four youths being the perps with no mention at all they were black and the victim white.

Call me a cynic but I don't believe for a second if the races were reversed the radio report wouldn't have reported four whites assaulting, etc. a black kid. In a white Hispanic lamestream media sort of way.

Hey!

Remember when George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin and the press has to describe Zimmerman as a "White" Hispanic?

It is all about identity politics with liberals and anything to demean their most hated demographic, white voters.

Because white voters can't always be counted on to vote Democrat (and that is what it is all about)

Forum List

Back