CNN Disgusting: 'Family Guy' Down syndrome actress WEIGHS in on Palin

So you make fun of her and call CNN despicable?

She has a right to her own opinion. Who are you to judge?

Well she is a Star now, so I guess she will have to take what is dished out. Isn't that what she is saying about Sarah Palin?

boy oh boy, have you read some of the comments on that site? disgusting place.

Last edited:

Where did I make fun of her?

I think instead of saying "'Family Guy' Down syndrome actress WEIGHS in on Palin", they should have said "'Family Guy' Down syndrome actress GIVES US THE SKINNY on Palin"

It appears to me as if Family Guy used her, they wern't laughing with her but at her.

But I still love the show.

Where did I make fun of her?

I think instead of saying "'Family Guy' Down syndrome actress WEIGHS in on Palin", they should have said "'Family Guy' Down syndrome actress GIVES US THE SKINNY on Palin"

Actress does Heavy Lifting in mocking Palin

I bet this actress would do a better job at governing Alaska than Palin did...and she probably wouldn't quit half way through her term.

I bet this actress would do a better job at governing Alaska than Palin did...and she probably wouldn't quit half way through her term.

I think you and all your Lib friends should watch the Cuddy Episode on "House" it give you some vague idea what an executive does during the day

I think you and all your Lib friends should watch the Cuddy Episode on "House" it give you some vague idea what an executive does during the day
If you're Sarah Palin you stay at home and bill the state of Alaska for your groceries and then cheat on your taxes. Don't sound like a very difficult job. :lol:

If you're Sarah Palin you stay at home and bill the state of Alaska for your groceries and then cheat on your taxes. Don't sound like a very difficult job. :lol:

you betcha:eusa_whistle:

It appears to me as if Family Guy used her, they wern't laughing with her but at her.

Were they just laughing...or were they pointing and laughing.

Pointing an laughing is more damning than just laughing.

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353t-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Forum List

Back