CNN: Disgruntled Democrats join the Tea Party

[
You got nothing, go back and look at the numbers of wacky leftists who have started full blown riots to include smashing windows,

You mean like these smashed windows?

vandalism.jpg

O wait, no, that was teabagger rage.

starting fires, and even throwing snowballs at the VP. Sorry but the Tea parties are extremely calm in comparison. And still No arrests, not that I've heard of anyway, so they must not be breaking any laws......

You haven't heard of them because you haven't been watching the news:

A threat against Patty Murray
Hutaree arrests are a gut-check moment for militia movement

OK Polk, I'm done with your stupidity, no where in these posts are these incidents connected to the TEA Party. You got one disgruntled idiot and the Hutarees, no Tea Partiers. Go tell your mother that she wants you. You really need to take a little effort and pull your head out of your ass.

The Hutaree militia is part of the Tea Party movement. They were actively involved with the Michigan Militia, which is the group planning a big Tea Party Open Carry rally. That you're unwilling to denounce extremist violence because it's undertaken for causes you believe it doesn't make the violence ethical.

You mean like these smashed windows?

vandalism.jpg

O wait, no, that was teabagger rage.

You haven't heard of them because you haven't been watching the news:

A threat against Patty Murray
Hutaree arrests are a gut-check moment for militia movement

OK Polk, I'm done with your stupidity, no where in these posts are these incidents connected to the TEA Party. You got one disgruntled idiot and the Hutarees, no Tea Partiers. Go tell your mother that she wants you. You really need to take a little effort and pull your head out of your ass.

The Hutarees are part of the Tea Party movement. They were actively involved with the Michigan Militia, which is the group planning a big Tea Party Open Carry rally.

:lol:
what a friggen S=T=R=E=T=C=H:eusa_liar:

Oh.Mi.Gawd!

Somebody tagged a building with DORKS!!!!!

Somebody call in the National Guard!

Poor Polk - falling for the liberal media trick of taking a few fringe incidents and trying to smear millions of peaceful, decent people.

If things were really as bad as you claim, we'd have an epidemic of real riots.

Millions? That's a laugh.

Forum List

Back