CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent

Yea but who actually still watches CNN (Communist News Network)? If they're claiming this to be true,you can bet it's not. Just more pathetic Obama-run Media Bull Chit.

Every President gets death threats. We (the public) never hear about the numbers, the Secret Service refuses to talk about the number of threats, until now. Strikes me as somewhat odd, but there ya go.

Yea but who actually still watches CNN (Communist News Network)? If they're claiming this to be true,you can bet it's not. Just more pathetic Obama-run Media Bull Chit.

Why are you so quick to try to discredit and trash this story?

CNN (Communist News Network) is soo full of Chit! They're about as credible as NBC and the NY Slimes are at this point. Does anyone even care what they think anymore? Just more tired Liberal Media Race-Baiting. What a snoozefest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

So, are you saying that what they are reporting is not true?

Hold your homo there rainbow... it hasn't even been proven true yet. Hey, why don't you go ahead and do that... :eusa_whistle:

Why are you so quick to try to discredit and trash this story?
well, using an "unnamed source" should make you question the reports validity

Of course I question the exactitude (sweet word, huh?) of the figures but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that Mr. Obama is receiving more death threats than his predecessors.

Of course I question the exactitude (sweet word, huh?) of the figures but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that Mr. Obama is receiving more death threats than his predecessors.

Course there is zero doubt in your mind. you have to actually question things to get doubt.

400% increase sounds like a huge amount.

But if there had previously been only 1 such threat, and it later jumped to 5, that would be a 400% increase.

In any case, it is wrong to threaten any President. If ya don't like what he's doing, vote him and his supporters the fuck out of office.

So if there were 2 threats, then it would now be 10 threats?

And if there were 20 threats, it is now 100 threats?

And if there were 100 threats, there are now 5000 threats?

Wow.

well we can all see how the right wing wackos are flipping out over having a black president, this is no surprise.

well we can all see how the right wing wackos are flipping out over having a black president, this is no surprise.

So what are you trying to say?

Been to Rudy's?
Isn't it obvious....?

KKK1926.jpg

30.jpg

Forum List

Back