CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent

So what are you trying to say?

Been to Rudy's?

what i am trying to say is when nuts start buying up guns like crazy and showing up where the president is speaking showing off fire arms you can also expect more threats against him, now not all right wingers are wackos but the wacko ones are getting out of control.

Rudy's? the bar on 44th st and 9th ave? if so i used to go there but now in the daytime its a very old crowd and at night there are too many young people, i used to hang there before it became a popular place, back in the 80's.

Cool....so you know Johnny D***?

and your insinuation that only the "right winger" whackos are getting out of control is simply not true....I recall a left wing whacko murdering an abortion protester only a few days ago.

i know who he is but as far as i know he no longer has anything to do with the bar Danny with the handle bar moustache has returned and now runs it.

They knew the GOP wouldn't tolerate such raciist shit-heads, as the Dims had long done.

You're right...
Which is why Strom Thurmond crossed the aisle.
Which is why the Republicans nominated a segregationist for president in 1964, and thereby sweeping the south.
Which is why Nixon ran in 1968 on a platform of "law and order" (dogwhistle for "get the darkies back in line").
Which is why one of Reagan's first speeches after winning the nomination in 1980 was in Philadelphia, Mississippi and he offered a defense of segregation.
Which is why Republicans have been trying to repeal the Voting Rights Act for years.

They knew the GOP wouldn't tolerate such raciist shit-heads, as the Dims had long done.

You're right...
Which is why the Republicans nominated a segregationist for president in 1964, and thereby sweeping the south.
Which is why Nixon ran in 1968 on a platform of "law and order" (dogwhistle for "get the darkies back in line").
Which is why one of Reagan's first speeches after winning the nomination in 1980 was in Philadelphia, Mississippi and he offered a defense of segregation.
Which is why Republicans have been trying to repeal the Voting Rights Act for years.
Barry Goldwater was a segregationist?

You're right...

. . . he's on a roll . . . .

You're right...

. . . he's on a roll . . . .
maybe hes thinking of George Wallace (D)
he ran for the dem nomination

A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

Hmmmm.

ROFLMNAO...

400%!

Wow... sounds like a LOT!

The OP 'source at the SS...' didn't tell us if this 400% represented a volume of 1 threat going to 4 threats... 2 threats to 8...

And there's a reason for that... '400' is the larger of the numbers and the purpose of the OP is to imply that such is OUT OF CONTROL!

Here's a clue...

People happen... and while I don't have any idea of what the volume of threats against Bush were... I'd wager that the numbers of threats against this Marxist Muslim intent upon undermining the American Culture... were orders of magnitude HIGHER than anything the BOY King will ever realize.

But with that said... I'd further wager that those who are threatening the Messiah... are those on the Left who are just HEART BROKEN over US troops still being in Iraq and Afghanistan; Gitmo still being open... Bush tax cuts, are still cutting... Kyoto is still irrelevant... and the CHENEY IS STILL FREE!

The OP is a joke... but then what leftist premise isn't?

Last edited:
A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

Hmmmm.
Republicans today keep telling me that when we won Republican snowflakes didn't act the way we are acting today. Are you sure?

Hmmmm.
Republicans today keep telling me that when we won Republican snowflakes didn't act the way we are acting today. Are you sure?
The tooth fairy is more credible than CNN.

Forum List

Back