Cnn covers rally !!!

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE they barely mentioned the last one.
of course this top still has a liberal wobble

al sharpton has claimed the "i have a dream speech" for himself

Last edited:
Fox must be wallowing in it.

Very little coverage by FOX. Beck had it streaming on Facebook. I logged in just to see how they were covering it...I was among 160,000 that were logged on. The crowd seemed much larger than the "tens of thousands" that were being reported. I'd say they were close to 200K. Parks service was planning on over 250 - 300K based on bus count.

• Banned
Fox must be wallowing in it.

Very little coverage by FOX. Beck had it streaming on Facebook. I logged in just to see how they were covering it...I was among 160,000 that were logged on. The crowd seemed much larger than the "tens of thousands" that were being reported. I'd say they were close to 200K. Parks service was planning on over 250 - 300K based on bus count.

the treatment of the rallies by the media, is to me, as interesting and the rallies themselves. i think it's clear that something is happening. really the only poll is in november, everthing else rendered moot. had dr. kings niece not given such a speech, al sharpton's rally might have had some purpose. al tried to claim king, the dream speech, and that period of history, for himself, early in the day. he looked rather silly amidst a counter racism and politics demonstration, but that's what he does. i miss martin luther king as much as anyone. his greatness belongs to everyone. it was an obvious anti-beck attempt. try as me may, he can't get a race battle going, because we, as americans, are evolving.

in this country the political pendulum pretty regularly swings the other way, from left to right then, back again. it moves back and forth according to the vote, sort of an american political gravity,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back