CNN Continues To Prove It is VERY FAKE NEWS - Slammed By Juan Williams

attacking Fox News host Sean Hannity, smearing his reputation with a phony story about him allegedly pointing a gun at liberal Fox News contributor Juan Williams.

"Dylan Byers, one of the media writers at CNN who works for media industry defender Brian Stelter, printed a story on Thursday alleging: “Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams.” Byers cited “three sources with knowledge of the incident” to make the claim. “He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams’ body,”

"Williams himself says the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion. “This incident is being sensationalized — everything was under total control throughout and I never felt like I was put in harm’s way,” Williams said, according to the CNN report. “It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends.”

1. CNN was just being who they are - a leftist propaganda wing of the Democratic party - VERY Fake News. 'Sensationalized' is a polite way to say CNN LIED - MIS-REPORTED the facts.

2. That being said, in the gun safety training I received, we were taught NEVER point a gun - unloaded or not - at anyone. Doing so is just STUPID! You never want to get in a habit of pointing a gun at anyone, just in case there is ever a time when the gun might have a round in the chamber / might be loaded. Pointing a gun at someone on TV (if was the case) is not setting a good gun safety image.

So not fake - Hannity did point the gun, which you admit was stupid. So the story IS TRUE as to the facts, even if maybe misleading.

P.S. you need not worry about Sean Hannity's reputation, he is a ridiculous lemming for Republicans/Trump and everyone including righties are well aware of that. Nothing anyone can say to tarnish that any further.

Let compare that to Trump's claims:

Obama's birth certificate is fake.
1000s of dancing Muslims in NJ on 9/11.
Unemployment is perhaps 40%
Bible is my favorite book.
Obama wiretapped my phones.

Can you seriously not spot the real FAKER?
:lmao:
The Clinton news network is all about fake... shit for brains

Because retard like you says so?

Here are 50 current CNN stories, prove them fake.

Latest News - CNN.com

According to CNN, who cited three unnamed sources, Hannity allegedly turned on the weapon's laser sight "causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body." The sources said that the off-camera incident in October "clearly disturbed" Williams and others present, though they added Hannity "was showing off," the CNN report adds.
That's CNN in a nutshell. All smoke and mirrors.

Did Hannity ever take a gun safety course? Are he and his supporters claiming the "new rule" is that it is OK to point a weapon at a person as long as you are just "fooling around".
He owns guns in New York City.

He has to be some kind of Seal in terms of his mastery of his weapons.

Juan Williams of Fox news, a liberal slammed CNN for falsely reporting that Shawn Hannity pulled a gun on him after a political argument and says it never happened! My question is why does anyone bother to listen to fake news?

Very Fake News: Juan Williams Slams CNN Report Claiming Sean Hannity 'Pulled Gun' on Him After 'Argument'

rofl.gif

You're actually proposing to debunk a "fake news" using Dimbart?

If the incident "never happened" then why do the parties report they were "never in any danger"? Any danger from --- what? How can you be potentially in danger from something that does not happen?

If it "never happened" then why did Fox Noise make the statement that Hannity is a licensed penis-proxy user?

YOUR OWN LINK.

Holy SHIT you rubes are freaking gullible.

You kidding? The left wing now believe Trump planted his 2005 tax returns in the mailbox.

Do, do you know that?

Hate them yet?

So, now that the alleged victim has debunked the fake story, will CNN and the other fake news msm outlets go after him for not playing along?

Fox News is not denying the story. Their interpretation of it may well be fake news. One of the sources of Trump's fanatical belief that he was spied on came from Fox and Friends. We are now seeing that it is not true. Andrew Napolitano created more fake news by suggesting British Intelligence was doing it at the behest of Obama. Apparently the WH has apologized to the British. Juan Williams works for Fox. I suspect he is doing the work of his masters at Fox.

Well, we have several questions that need answered.

Why was Trump's phone call with The Mexican President wire tapped?
Why was Flynn's Congratulatory call with The Russian Ambassador wire tapped?
Why was the classified transcripts of Flynn's call leaked? That is a felony.
Why was Trump Tower's server hacked, and Ping implanted in it that pointed to a Russian Bank's server which was also hacked and set up to receive that Ping?

Being in IT, that Ping has really got me interested. All it did was Ping the hacked Russian server, sort of like a beacon and nothing more. There were no transactions between the two servers. It's like someone went in to both servers and set off a "Flare" to attract the attention of The Intelligence community.

Who would do that? It's like they were trying to frame someone......
There was no reason for the ping between two hacked servers but for that purpose.

See where I am getting at?

Clinton hired hackers and private IT contractors, and she started this Fake Russian Narrative her and Obama, and then tried to manufacture evidence to make it appear true.
And they really didn't have to prove anything, just arouse suspicions and use it in the campaign to hammer President Trump with and undermine him.

I think The Clinton Campaign had internal numbers that showed America hated that hag, and they were desperate. She always was unethical, so it would not surprise me that this witch and her crew would dream up a scheme like this, just like they did at Benghazi.

Juan Williams of Fox news, a liberal slammed CNN for falsely reporting that Shawn Hannity pulled a gun on him after a political argument and says it never happened! My question is why does anyone bother to listen to fake news?

Very Fake News: Juan Williams Slams CNN Report Claiming Sean Hannity 'Pulled Gun' on Him After 'Argument'

The same link that whose implication was already debunked with its own content on a previous page of the thread.

So what does he do?

--- Trots out the same link again, expecting different results. :banghead:

Forum List

Back