CNN commentator compares MAGA hat to KKK hood

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In the wake of the non-incident between the drum beating Nathan Phillips and the MAGA hat wearing kids of Covington Kentucky, one CNN commentator admitted Tuesday that she was “triggered” by the very sight of the now iconic red hat, comparing it to a KKK hood.
Video: CNN Commentator Compares MAGA Hat To KKK Hood

CNN has lost so much credibility even some of their die hards have left because they lie so bad and kept getting caught.

In the wake of the non-incident between the drum beating Nathan Phillips and the MAGA hat wearing kids of Covington Kentucky, one CNN commentator admitted Tuesday that she was “triggered” by the very sight of the now iconic red hat, comparing it to a KKK hood.

CNN has lost so much credibility even some of their die hards have left because they lie so bad and kept getting caught.

I just saw your young hero being interviewed. He is a child. A rude, entitled, brat. The chaperones who gave permission for and encouraged this behaviour by these adolescents, should be fired.

As for the child, he should be taught respect for his elders. Instead, he's being taught that "I had every right to be there". That's what this young man said. Not that "I wish this hadn't happened or we had behaved differently", but "I had every right to be there".

Entitled white privelege. This is what it looks like.

I just saw your young hero being interviewed. He is a child. A rude, entitled, brat. The chaperones who gave permission for and encouraged this behaviour by these adolescents, should be fired.

As for the child, he should be taught respect for his elders. Instead, he's being taught that "I had every right to be there". That's what this young man said. Not that "I wish this hadn't happened or we had behaved differently", but "I had every right to be there".

Instead, he's being taught that "I had every right to be there".

Are you stating he had NO right to be there?

DuxHeBite.jpg

Yes. He had every right to wait for the bus unless we have a new social crime, waiting for the bus while white. Perhaps whites should be prohibited from even taking a bus. Transportation is white privilege writ large.

The hyperventilating hyperbole has now moved from comedic to pathetic.....I can't fathom how CNN has any viewers at all.

Having the privilege of posting anonymously while your head is up your ass. This is what it looks like.

u dumb ass

Someday when you mentally grow up you might learn the lies your retard news tells you . Why do you think you stay as dumb as you are. You can't get your head out of FAKE NEWS OBAMA's ass hole.

220119facecrime2.jpg

OH LOOK AT ALL THE TRUTH YOU'VE MISSED NO WONDER YOU MSM MORONS ARE SO DAM CLUELESS YOU ALL DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT AS WE WATCH YOUR RETARDATIONS UNFOLD.

upload_2019-1-23_8-54-22.png

upload_2019-1-23_8-55-17.png

FACTS AND RIGHTS, AND TRUTH DEAL WITH IT LIKE IT OR NOT CAN'T CHANGE OR TAKE AWAY FACTUAL INFORMATION DIP SHITTIOUS

Having the privilege of posting anonymously while your head is up your ass. This is what it looks like.

I'd say it to his parents' face. You're raising a fine young condescending asshole there!

I'd say it to his parents' face. You're raising a fine young condescending asshole there!

9A12E496-BE51-4369-851B-29E88B53A572.jpeg

"respect for his elders"? When Phillips walked up into his space, he stood and listened to the drumming instead of pushing the old man away or turning his back on Phillips to show contempt. Honestly, I have no idea who you are, but your value system is warped. Adults should know not to walk up and try to inspire a confrontation with a teenager. Instead, the "adult" walked over to the child and rudely began to pound a drum and chant. He was being an ass. I know you're a provocateur troll, but your post is sad.

I'm sure you would. That's what a self righteous ass would say.

Forum List

Back