CNN: Cheney must keep records, judge orders

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
Looks like Cheney may be disappeared down to Guantanamo soon!

Ah, poetic justice!

:D

:rolleyes: Vice President Dick Cheney has nothing to worry about. He has a friend that will be passing out pardon's soon. I bet he is on the top of GW's list, with a 'Use in case of emergency' or a 'Just in case needed' .... red flag on it. :rolleyes:

Cheney will escape to Bush's farm in Paraguay.

No extradition treaty!

Looks like Cheney may be disappeared down to Guantanamo soon!

Ah, poetic justice!

:D

Bush/Cheney have been getting their asses handed to them in court case after court case, as to the illegality of their "transparent" government actions. One can only hope that the next President would seek charges against them and make them do time for their crimes. That would be poetic justice. I don't think the "Maverick" is going to hold these two accountable.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, we all know how liberal scandal-mongers work.

They'll read one of his emails, see a comma out of place then declare it is proof he faked his education transcripts, demand a full investigation of his entire school career, haggle it in courts for years and use the lack of verdict as proof of guilt.

This thread is proof as there is only an assumption that his records show some crime...even if nothing specific is alleged.

It's this same fevered imagination resting amid unsettled minds that prompts liberals to hack email in search of smoking guns.

Bush/Cheney have been getting their asses handed to them in court case after court case, as to the illegality of their "transparent" government actions. One can only hope that the next President would seek charges against them and make them do time for their crimes. That would be poetic justice. I don't think the "Maverick" is going to hold these two accountable.:eusa_whistle:

Really?

Which court cases have Bush and Cheney lost? I was unaware they were involved in any.

Only a blind partisan hack would want an incumbent President to seek charges against a former President over piddly shit.

If I was Cheney my response would be: "What records?"

Really?

Which court cases have Bush and Cheney lost? I was unaware they were involved in any.

Only a blind partisan hack would want an incumbent President to seek charges against a former President over piddly shit.

If I was Cheney my response would be: "What records?"

Apparently, you are Cheney, because he has something to hide. Oh and another thing, if you remember, Bush fired the official presidential recorder that documents everything the president says or does, because he wasn't going to paint a favorable picture of Bush/Cheney. Instead he hired someone who will serve Bush and document everything Bush would like to be part of the record, and leave out the negative stuff about him. Is that part of what you call transparency and accountability? I take it you support these two corrupt criminals, because you keep defending them in your posts. And if you have been paying attention:

Bush Loses Another Enemy Combatant Court Case

[Hpn] Bush Loses Guantanamo Case In Supreme Court

Bush Administration Loses Major Case of Transgender Discrimination at Library of Congress JONATHAN TURLEY

Marjorie Cohn: Bush Loses Guantanamo Case

Enough for you? There's more!:eusa_whistle:

Apparently, you are Cheney, because he has something to hide. Oh and another thing, if you remember, Bush fired the official presidential recorder that documents everything the president says or does, because he wasn't going to paint a favorable picture of Bush/Cheney. Instead he hired someone who will serve Bush and document everything Bush would like to be part of the record, and leave out the negative stuff about him. Is that part of what you call transparency and accountability? I take it you support these two corrupt criminals, because you keep defending them in your posts. And if you have been paying attention:

Bush Loses Another Enemy Combatant Court Case

[Hpn] Bush Loses Guantanamo Case In Supreme Court

Bush Administration Loses Major Case of Transgender Discrimination at Library of Congress JONATHAN TURLEY

Marjorie Cohn: Bush Loses Guantanamo Case

Enough for you? There's more!:eusa_whistle:

Please, give us more!

Forum List

Back