CNN Censors /Cuts off Interview With Soldier Supporting Ron Paul [VIDEO]...

How many sales calls are you missing out on while you are posting here Grumps? You're complaining that your business is going down the tubes but you don't seem too worried about it.

If your just going to stalk like a little immature child I'm just going to add you to ignore. Your choice.

Just curious...you complain that your business is "failing"--your words not mine.

And here you are talking about Ron Paul.

If you're (not your) going to complain about your business failing and blame someone else for it, you may want to cut back on the activities during business hours that do nothing to promote your business.

Your choice. As for you ignoring me....make my day....you add nothing.

why are you so dense? The construction industry as a whole has been struggling for some time now. My business is not above the norm. You mock what you don't understand.

Besides that fact my business hasn't been the topic of discussion for weeks. Other than you constantly bringing it up as a diversion to cover the fact that you have nothing substantial to offer any discussion. As I stated in the other topic that WASN'T about me I am working on a 42k remodel. Your trolling is in vein.

Welcome to ignore. You'll be in good company there with TM and a couple other nuts.

paulitician you have no idea how much of a disservice you do the Paul campaign, do you?

What do you mean?

Oh wait...

Just watched a fascinating Documentary called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It was produced by 'Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.' I urge everyone to see this movie. These people are not just crazy "Twoofers" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." They are very well-educated & knowledgeable Architecture & Engineering experts. The Government's story on the Tower & WTC 7 collapses just doesn't add up. Check this movie out. If you have already seen it,let me know what you think. Thanks.

Now I get it.

If your just going to stalk like a little immature child I'm just going to add you to ignore. Your choice.

Just curious...you complain that your business is "failing"--your words not mine.

And here you are talking about Ron Paul.

If you're (not your) going to complain about your business failing and blame someone else for it, you may want to cut back on the activities during business hours that do nothing to promote your business.

Your choice. As for you ignoring me....make my day....you add nothing.

why are you so dense? The construction industry as a whole has been struggling for some time now. My business is not above the norm. You mock what you don't understand.

Besides that fact my business hasn't been the topic of discussion for weeks. Other than you constantly bringing it up as a diversion to cover the fact that you have nothing substantial to offer any discussion. As I stated in the other topic that WASN'T about me I am working on a 42k remodel. Your trolling is in vein.

Welcome to ignore. You'll be in good company there with TM and a couple other nuts.

I'm always humored by those who need to tell you they are ignoring you....lol.

You brought up your business last week for the record. Secondly....you're not working...you're posting on an internet message board.

Hi grumps.

It's time for you to cut and paste just how much you're ignoring me now.....loser.

paulitician you have no idea how much of a disservice you do the Paul campaign, do you?

What do you mean?

Oh wait...

Just watched a fascinating Documentary called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It was produced by 'Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.' I urge everyone to see this movie. These people are not just crazy "Twoofers" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." They are very well-educated & knowledgeable Architecture & Engineering experts. The Government's story on the Tower & WTC 7 collapses just doesn't add up. Check this movie out. If you have already seen it,let me know what you think. Thanks.

Now I get it.

Yeah I guess that's one reason. Regardless what you think of 9/11 conspiracies, it's not going to get you anywhere in politics, so if your goal is to get a politician elected you might want to just keep that shit to yourself.

What do you mean?

Oh wait...

Now I get it.

Watch the film. It is very interesting. These people are not just 'Crazy Twoofers.' Many are actually decorated award-winning Architects and Engineers. And the '911 Truth' Movement was started by family members of lost loved-ones. So i wouldn't be so quick to ridicule & insult. I know that's the popular and knee-jerk thing to do but try bucking that trend. These people just want truth. They're not all just wearing 'Tin Foil Hats.' Check it out.

What do you mean?

Oh wait...

Now I get it.

Watch the film. It is very interesting. These people are not just 'Crazy Twoofers.' Many are actually decorated award-winning Architects and Engineers. And the '911 Truth' Movement was started by family members of lost loved-ones. So i wouldn't be so quick to ridicule & insult. I know that's the popular and knee-jerk thing to do but try bucking that trend. These people just want truth. They're not all just wearing 'Tin Foil Hats.' Check it out.

Stop.

PLEASE.

What do you mean?

Oh wait...

Now I get it.

Stop.

PLEASE.

Watch the film and then discuss. And pay very close attention to the final segment of the film. Enjoy. :)

Stop.

PLEASE.

Watch the film and then discuss. And pay very close attention to the final segment of the film. Enjoy. :)

I've watched many of those conspirators ideas on Discovery. Most of their theories have been debunked or flat out proven as lies. This theory is a complete joke and anyone who falls for it is just as nutty.

Focus on Roswell, at least its entertaining to think about. Lol

Stop.

PLEASE.

I've watched many of those conspirators ideas on Discovery. Most of their theories have been debunked or flat out proven as lies. This theory is a complete joke and anyone who falls for it is just as nutty.

Focus on Roswell, at least its entertaining to think about. Lol

Well all i can say is,watch the film and then discuss. These people are not just "Crazy Twoofers." And like i said,pay very close attention to the final segment in the '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out' film.

9/11 inside job?

And you wonder why Paul or his supporters get grief'd

If I judged a candidate by his supporters I'd have to hate Romney because of their whacked out golden plates beliefs, or hate Santorum because his supporters think that being gay somehow spiritually ostracizes you, or hate Perry because he's obviously got plenty of racist backwoods hillbilly supporters down there in Texas and beyond.

It's ridiculous. Paul disavows the beliefs of his more controversial supporters, and that's really all that should matter.

9/11 inside job?

If I judged a candidate by his supporters I'd have to hate Romney because of their whacked out golden plates beliefs, or hate Santorum because his supporters think that being gay somehow spiritually ostracizes you, or hate Perry because he's obviously got plenty of racist backwoods hillbilly supporters down there in Texas and beyond.

It's ridiculous. Paul disavows the beliefs of his more controversial supporters, and that's really all that should matter.

Our Government has not told us the truth about 911. To understand that,does not mean one is "Crazy."

9/11 inside job?

Our Government has not told us the truth about 911. To understand that,does not mean one is "Crazy."

I didn't say you were crazy, just that you're hurting Paul's chances of gaining support with this shit. 9/11 truth is not a mainstream idea in the US and it's not politically prudent to push it.

It would be nice if you kept your theories separate from your support of Paul. Even he doesn't accept them, so this crap really has no place in discussions about Paul.

I didn't say you were crazy, just that you're hurting Paul's chances of gaining support with this shit. 9/11 truth is not a mainstream idea in the US and it's not politically prudent to push it.

It would be nice if you kept your theories separate from your support of Paul. Even he doesn't accept them, so this crap really has no place in discussions about Paul.

A poster posted one of my posts i posted in the Conspiracy Theory forum and attacked me for it. They posted it here,i didn't. They brought it up.

I'm a little rusty on the rules on what you can say to the media while in uniform but I think CNN losing signal might have been a blessing in disguise for that guy.

he's served 10 years and he's an e-4.

nuff ced

Exactly. And unless the rules have changed since I retired, that tattoo isn't authorized either.

I'm a little rusty on the rules on what you can say to the media while in uniform but I think CNN losing signal might have been a blessing in disguise for that guy.

he's served 10 years and he's an e-4.

nuff ced

Hell, I served with some Air Force guys back in the 70s/80s who were 20-year E-5s!!!!

Yeah, that was not unusual for the Air Force. They get all the best chow and living conditions, but have the absolute worst advancement.

His big mistake was that he began to touch that very dangerous Third Rail...Israel. CNN could not allow that.

Wow. So many people trusting our MSM so much. Pretty sad and frightening. They have no idea.

Forum List

Back