CNN Censors /Cuts off Interview With Soldier Supporting Ron Paul [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSxm2V8aVQ]BLATANT Ron Paul CENSORSHIP by CNN of Soldier Supporting Ron Paul's Foreign Policy - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a little rusty on the rules on what you can say to the media while in uniform but I think CNN losing signal might have been a blessing in disguise for that guy.

God, can Candy Crowley get any fucking LARGER???
Art. 15 - I agree - this guy was stepping out a little too much. Good thing the signal got lost......

I'm a little rusty on the rules on what you can say to the media while in uniform but I think CNN losing signal might have been a blessing in disguise for that guy.

he's served 10 years and he's an e-4.

nuff ced

Hell, I served with some Air Force guys back in the 70s/80s who were 20-year E-5s!!!!

Yeah, I attended a 20 year E-5's retirement ceremony.

It's prolly harder to wind up a 20 year E-5 than it is to make Chief.

he's served 10 years and he's an e-4.

nuff ced

Hell, I served with some Air Force guys back in the 70s/80s who were 20-year E-5s!!!!

I heard their changing the HYT's in the AF, the new HYT for E-5's is supposedly going to be 15 years, so these 20 year Staff Guys are going to have to get their shit together otherwise they will have to separate at 15.

I heard their changing the HYT's in the AF, the new HYT for E-5's is supposedly going to be 15 years, so these 20 year Staff Guys are going to have to get their shit together otherwise they will have to separate at 15.

NOW who is gonna supervise the E-1's and E-2's who get voluntold to do bitch work projects on base?

NOW who is gonna supervise the E-1's and E-2's who get voluntold to do bitch work projects on base?

O-4s

:D

Their running short on NCO's as it is, when I put in to separate under force shaping back in E-7 4 other people did the same thing, and we were all NCO's. Looks like the Senior NCO's are gonna have to put down the coffee mugs and get out there and supervise these kids.

Yeah no shit, you aren't allowed to give support to a politician on television while in uniform.

Wonder if the military had anything to do with the loss of signal. They could have been trying to save one of their own from doing something stupid.

Forum List

Back