CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

Trump is tearing the Republican Party apart, and the inevitable outcome is a Democratic victory for two or three or four national elections to come. Rubio and Kasich could beat HRC. Trump is merely disaster for the GOP.

No one is fooled by your commie propaganda, Fakey. If it was true, you would be gloating. A GOP win is the last thing you want to see.

Here is Trump clarifying his position...

Thank you.

That is better but not really all that good. I expect him to condemn the action of closing or targeting Mosques. He avoided that altogether and instead claimed it was about tracking refugees.

That part is at least believable though, again, that is already in place so talking about it is simply appealing to ignorance.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what some sanctimonious liberal turd like you expects.

Again, someone calling me a liberal.

You are to funny.

If you support liberal smears, then you must be a liberal, or you are just stupid and gullible.

You calling anyone stupid based on your black and white view is even funnier than your last idiotic statement.

In other words, you're a lib, so I had you pegged exactly right.

Run, S. J., you fascist coward, run.

I told you the evidence would set you up.
What evidence, fuckwad? All you've done is post a bunch of accusations from other leftist dickheads like yourself. Where's the video of Trump calling for a database of all muslims? Put up or shut up, lying POS.

Forum List

Back