CNN caught framing woman for racism

I
Go read the link just posted in 25. That actually IS CNN, and they printed no "propaganda". Which means you're fucking WRONG.

And how did you get that way? By swallowing a fake headline whole --- a fake headline that I already TOLD YOU was a fake headline, back in post TWO.
I may be FUCKING wrong. Yep, it's possible. When CNN framed that whole catholic smiling white young white man in a MAGA hat as the perpetrator of a hate crime? Suck on this:

What in the FUCK does that have to do with "CNN"?

Oh, just fucking everything. What the fuck? You can say FUCK all day long. Why does CNN or the liberal media always cover the tiny alleged white hate crimes and always ignore the massive overwhelming hate crimes committed by minorities? If racism is SYSTEMIC, then surely, this anti white bigotry I am seeing now isn't racism, I will eat my hat. I hate hats.

I do too but the bottom line is you CAN'T find any such evidence, because it's a MYTH.

Just admit it. You got played on that just like you got played by this headline. Like a three-dollar banjo.

What, exactly, is your contention re: CNN and the Covington kids?

Because CNN did indeed attack the kids as racist.

(CNN)Let's be absolutely clear about something here: Whatever else may have been said about it or our country's reactions to it, the racist disrespect of Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder, by Nick Sandmann and his MAGA-hat clad classmates of Covington Catholic High School at the Lincoln Memorial is nothing new.

What's it say at the top left of that page, O'Dave? Right there immediately after "CNN"?

Here, lemme read it to you.

"Opinion >> Political Op-Eds | Social Commentary"

Hell, I could tell that from the title alone without clicking anything. No actual news story ever has used a call-to-action like "let's get something clear". Did that fly over your guns, o Dave?

Didja happen to catch the word "opinion", o Dave? Didja happen to catch "Op-Eds"? How 'bout "commentary"?

"Contention"? Actually I have no contention at all. Other people have one, and I've challenged them to show evidence of it. Their contention is that CNN (and/or the alphabets, and/or the NYT, WaPo, whoever) mischaracterized the news -- not "opinion" or "Op-Eds" or "commentary" but the actual news --- in a slanderous way. I asked for evidence of any of those entities actually doing such. A web page, a newspaper page, a video, whatever. I have yet to get a single one.

As I like to point out, Sean Spicer couldn't do it either.

Last edited:
I
I may be FUCKING wrong. Yep, it's possible. When CNN framed that whole catholic smiling white young white man in a MAGA hat as the perpetrator of a hate crime? Suck on this:

What in the FUCK does that have to do with "CNN"?

Oh, just fucking everything. What the fuck? You can say FUCK all day long. Why does CNN or the liberal media always cover the tiny alleged white hate crimes and always ignore the massive overwhelming hate crimes committed by minorities? If racism is SYSTEMIC, then surely, this anti white bigotry I am seeing now isn't racism, I will eat my hat. I hate hats.

I do too but the bottom line is you CAN'T find any such evidence, because it's a MYTH.

Just admit it. You got played on that just like you got played by this headline. Like a three-dollar banjo.

What, exactly, is your contention re: CNN and the Covington kids?

Because CNN did indeed attack the kids as racist.

(CNN)Let's be absolutely clear about something here: Whatever else may have been said about it or our country's reactions to it, the racist disrespect of Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder, by Nick Sandmann and his MAGA-hat clad classmates of Covington Catholic High School at the Lincoln Memorial is nothing new.

What's it say at the top left of that page, O'Dave? Right there immediately after "CNN"?

Here, lemme read it to you.

"Opinion >> Political Op-Eds | Social Commentary"

Hell, I could tell that from the title alone without clicking anything. No actual news story ever has used a call-to-action like "let's get something clear". Did that fly over your guns, o Dave?

Didja happen to catch the word "opinion", o Dave? Didja happen to catch "Op-Eds"? How 'bout "commentary"?

"Contention"? Actually I have no contention at all. Other people have one, and I've challenged them to show evidence of it. Their contention is that CNN (and/or the alphabets, and/or the NYT, WaPo, whoever) mischaracterized the news -- not "opinion" or "Op-Eds" or "commentary" but the actual news --- in a slanderous way. I asked for evidence of any of those entities actually doing such. A web page, a newspaper page, a video, whatever. I have yet to get a single one.

As I like to point out, Sean Spicer couldn't do it either.

Does CNN pay you by the post, or by the lick?

No matter. I really don't want to know.

Meanwhile, we're left with the inescapable fact that CNN leadership allowed the piece I linked to be published. They therefore did not disagree with it enough to spike it. There was no disclaimer.

Now you have another chance to get a check from them.

Forum List

Back