CNN Can't Find London on a Map. Oops.

Oct 8, 2009
You know how the left are always whining about Fox and how they 'lie'.... well, here's a classic from CNN.

cnn-place-london-incorrectly-on-a-map-of-the-uk-421633783.jpg

For the rest of you who don't know where London is... it's not where CNN have it... that's Norwich. London is further down.

Idiots. :lol::lol::lol:

• Banned
For comparison purposes only.
ukenewzz.gif

Technically, they also got 'Cornwall' wrong too. Cornwall is a county, not a city, and while the 'dot' is in the county of Cornwall, Cornwall is slightly more than just that dot.

CNN - Liars! :lol::lol:

I will be in UK this spring young lady.
Me and two other gentlemen (one from Va. - another from Texas) - are renting H/D's and doing a week-long tour of the sites, pubs, etc.

I WILL be buying you a beer or two - so stay tuned.

• Banned
I will be in UK this spring young lady.
Me and two other gentlemen (one from Va. - another from Texas) - are renting H/D's and doing a week-long tour of the sites, pubs, etc.

I WILL be buying you a beer or two - so stay tuned.

Works for me!!! But a week ain't gonna be long enough - they have a LOT of pubs! :lol:

You know how the left are always whining about Fox and how they 'lie'.... well, here's a classic from CNN.

For the rest of you who don't know where London is... it's not where CNN have it... that's Norwich. London is further down.

:eek::eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Banned

I know! How cool is this? The mighty CNN fucked up! I am highly amused. We will bookmark this for future use when the left melts down over some mistake by FNC, I think. :eusa_shhh:

I know! How cool is this? The mighty CNN fucked up! I am highly amused. We will bookmark this for future use when the left melts down over some mistake by FNC, I think. :eusa_shhh:

its funny as hell... how do you miss where London is? Im thinking there is going to be some fired interns soon. :lol:

:lmao: :rofl: :thup:

Bloody immigrants.

Oh, that's me. :eusa_shhh:

I always get Norwich and London mixed up.

london_map.gif

CNN must have hired some Fox News guys ...

Last edited:

I always get Norwich and London mixed up.

london_map.gif

CNN must have hired some Fox News guys ...

Yeah, but you're Canadian... You have an excuse...

Wow, I'm gobsmacked. I'm going to be in London in June, hopefully I can find it!:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, I'm gobsmacked. I'm going to be in London in June, hopefully I can find it!:lol::lol::lol:

Just don't ask CNN for directions. :lol:

Well, since CNN probably hires Americans who went to public schools It's no surprise. They can't find Most places on a map either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spofIp_xYm0&feature=related]How Smart are Americans? SHOCKING - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back